Topic: Urban Legends

Hi Guys and Gals!
Do you know any good urban legends or really scary stories that make you want to soil your pants!

Heres one:

A young girl was babysitting some children in a large old house, the children were in bed and she was watching TV when the phone rang. All the voice on the other end did was laugh, she listened for a minute then hung up. A few minutes later the phone rang again and a scratchy, male voice said "have you checked no the children yet?" She asked who he was, but he just laughed and hung up. She was very scared and called the police. They told her there was really nothing they could do about prank calls, but they'd trace the call if it happened again.

After she got another call asking her if she'd checked on the children, she hung up and the police called her and told her to get out of the house immediately. The calls were coming from the upstairs extension, where he'd already murdered the children.

Enjoy!! smile smile

**Moderator's note. I have said before that I will not allow swear words on my sections of the forum. Putting ** in place of letters does not alter that fact that a swear word is being used. I have edited this so that it can in no way offend anyone. Roger***

Re: Urban Legends

That was so lovely, thanks for sharing...........

Give everything but up.

The wife is upstairs in bed right now. Whats the chances............nah, I've never been that lucky.

"Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life."

Good one Charlotte.....lol lol

"I'm not going to buy my kids an encyclopedia. Let them walk to school like I did." Yogi Berra
"It's like deja vu all over again." Yogi Berra
and my personal favorite Yogi Berra quote: "Ninety percent of this game is half mental."

Good ole Charlotte,

Always a good sense of humour..

Long may it reign..

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

oh he is only joking?
I was about to offer my services lol

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending