Topic: Who remembers these?

Old farts like me will instantly know what these are. Thought it might be fun to see guesses from the younger Chordians out there. If you know, don't give it away yet, let's see what the kids come up with.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2122/2037481665_51b619d8c3.jpg?v=0

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Re: Who remembers these?

I have no idea what they are but I was looking and I asked my boy to look.
He says they look like bayblade parts.
He had lots of these things and he is kinda right, they do look like the insides of them

Ken

if this is the right answer, delete it, lol

I dont want to spoil it if it is right, not my answer though, i am typing for my boy under my name

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

You're going to get some strange answers on this from the young folks.  Ought to be interesting.  Upyerkilt, I'm surprised you don't know.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

I loved those things.   Used to get in soooo much trouble.

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

Well, I'm over the age of "45"(hint), and I know that they're not IUD's.  Oh, that's right, no one uses those things anymore either!

Wow! I have never seen some of those shapes. Quite familiar with a few of those, although I used the large post that came with that magical machine. Thanks, Topdown for the trip down memory lane.

Ha ha havent seen those in a few decades. Thanks for the memories.

Badeye  cool

one caper after another

I know exactly what they are. I guess it's official! I'm an OLD (one of those).

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

In addition to their real purpose, we used them as projectiles to shoot from elastics. Did any one else? This was how we amused ourselves before pong came out!!!!!!! Damn I'm old.

I used to be disgusted; now I try to be amused.
Elvis Costello

Peruvian coins? lol I remember these very well,thanks for the walk down memory lane smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

It is sad though.... not only do I remember these, I still have a whole collection of what these fit.  But then we are into antiques around here.

Nice Collection by  the way!  Could finance your grandkids' education someday.

Take Care;
Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Chinese death throwing stars!!! I used to use them back in the day along with my nunchakus, sais, kamas, swords, and tonfai when whoopin' up on my mortal enemies. Yeah that's right, I'm bad.............

Give everything but up.

Of course I know because I'm way old . . . Some of the turntables had one kinda built in that you just pulled up when needed . . . so you didn't need to mess with these . . . However it is a very cool collection . . .

I had record shops in the 70's and imported tons of soul amd motown from the states. As they didn't have centres we used thousands of these.
Still have a fair few in my collection.

"Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life."

ahhhhh lol, so they are.
Ye see I am young lol

I barely remember these. My house never played much music when i was very young. We got the odd johnny cash or abba.

still they look like the insides of bayblades lol

I never knew you could get so many different types,

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending