Re: Your most covered artist??

You'll have to drop in for a jam and visit the next time you're up this way.  smile

Cheers
Heather

That's All Non-Violence is
--- Organized Love---
        Joan Baez

RavenLady wrote:

You'll have to drop in for a jam and visit the next time you're up this way.  smile

Cheers
Heather

I can even get my hands on a guitar that belongs to the family.  They live in Lacombe and their son lives in Calgary.  They are quite musically inclined.

"I don't have pet peeves...I have whole kennels of irritation."  --Whoopi Goldberg

53 (edited by RavenLady 2009-03-25 19:03:08)

That's awesome!  Don't worry about a guitar though.   I have 3!  1 acoustic and two electric!  Weee.......Well it's a date for sure then.  Next time you're on your way here we have to get together!

Cheers
Heather

P.S.  I just sent you an email with some pics of BC.  smile

--- Organized Love---
        Joan Baez

Zurf wrote:

If I were to be forced to move to Canada but could have my wish of locations, it would definitely be coastal British Columbia.  There's the Cascade mountains, more salmon than you can shake a stick at (and I would very much enjoy shaking a particular 9' 6wt Temple Fork Outfitters stick at them), and sea kayaking with whales, plus it never gets terribly hot or terribly cold.  Hard to beat. 

- Zurf

Then you could travel from the west coast to the best coast down here in good ole Cape Breton. We have Atlantic salmon, and big brown trout.

:cool; cool   Badeye.

one caper after another

55 (edited by RavenLady 2009-03-25 19:17:13)

Hey Badeye, don't steal my company!  big_smile  Although I am from Halifax originally and the East Coast will always be near and dear to my heart. wink

Cheers
Heather

--- Organized Love---
        Joan Baez

badeye wrote:
Zurf wrote:

If I were to be forced to move to Canada but could have my wish of locations, it would definitely be coastal British Columbia.  There's the Cascade mountains, more salmon than you can shake a stick at (and I would very much enjoy shaking a particular 9' 6wt Temple Fork Outfitters stick at them), and sea kayaking with whales, plus it never gets terribly hot or terribly cold.  Hard to beat. 

- Zurf

Then you could travel from the west coast to the best coast down here in good ole Cape Breton. We have Atlantic salmon, and big brown trout.

:cool; cool   Badeye.

They won't let me into Cape Breton.  I haven't so much as tuned my fiddle in years.  It keeps calling to me.  I'll be starting from scratch again.  This time I'll likely go with a cajun style. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

57 (edited by badeye 2009-03-25 23:55:00)

RavenLady wrote:

Hey Badeye, don't steal my company!  big_smile  Although I am from Halifax originally and the East Coast will always be near and dear to my heart. wink

Cheers
Heather

sorry bout that Raven Lady,  want a cup of tea........

just being down east....   lol

cool  Badeye.

one caper after another

58 (edited by ozymandias 2009-03-26 01:03:07)

Western Canada, Eastern Canada, if I'm in either one of these days, I'll let you know!  Now that would be a vacation, traveling and jamming,  what more could one want.  <bliss>

I also have Gmail;  sdozymandias24@gmail.com 

I also just started a facebook account:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile

It's not for social networking as much as it's just another way to keep up with friends.  Even my guitar teacher is on there.  It's a bit of an experiment and therapy for a Luddite and technophobe like myself!

"I don't have pet peeves...I have whole kennels of irritation."  --Whoopi Goldberg

59 (edited by RavenLady 2009-03-26 04:55:22)

badeye wrote:
RavenLady wrote:

Cheers
Heather

sorry bout that Raven Lady,  want a cup of tea........

just being down east....   lol

cool  Badeye.

Put the kettle on, I'd love a cup of tea luv.  wink

Cheers Heather

--- Organized Love---
        Joan Baez

ozymandias wrote:

Western Canada, Eastern Canada, if I'm in either one of these days, I'll let you know!  Now that would be a vacation, traveling and jamming,  what more could one want.  <bliss>

I also have Gmail;  sdozymandias24@gmail.com 

I also just started a facebook account:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile

It's not for social networking as much as it's just another way to keep up with friends.  Even my guitar teacher is on there.  It's a bit of an experiment and therapy for a Luddite and technophobe like myself!

Not much else.  Good friends, good music, food and drink.  big_smile

Cheers
Heather

--- Organized Love---
        Joan Baez

"Father jack" likes a drink too! but he dont play lol

cool Dont Stop Kid Keep Rockin'  !! cool