Topic: Kid Rock's PSA

Kid's thoughts on the illegal downloading of musicians songs, and few other topics as well. ( All ages friendly)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR18jAzH … re=related

Give everything but up.

Re: Kid Rock's PSA

Thanks for the link Southpaw,

Funny yes.... but too much truth there for some folks.  There is a line in the sand and it really does not matter what it is, a stick of gum, a copy of your buddy's CD, the Rolex you "found" on the wrist of that fella in the alley who "gave" it to you at knifepoint....

Not trying to start a debate, just something to think about.

Take Care;
Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

I agree 100%

I always get in trouble on Yahoo Answers in the music section because of this. People are always asking where to download music for free! I always respond and tell them to stop stealing and support the artist! Buy The CD!! They don't like it and usually report my post as spam, as well as offer up some very choice words. That's okay though cause I just contact yahoo and have the topic deleted smile Hate to be that guy sometimes but... -Pix

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

He has all the money he will ever need. However, what about all the undiscovered musicians struggling to make rent this month. Always support the artist. No matter if he's rich like Kid or poor and unknown.