Topic: PsychoGrandized

I seem to gravitate occasionally towards a "search cloud" approach when I'm brainstorming.  I've been toying with this for a bit. 

Heard a "spoken word artist" this last weekend that was extraordinarily visual for me.  So, this initial go 'round I decided to throw it on up here in a style I'm not particularly accustomed to (as opposed to throw it up on here; ya' know, sit, set, sat; but I rapidly digress).

Pontificating pathetically a polemic pathos;

delusional diversities - defining "disastrophes",
     diversified delusions - "irrationalized" remnants.

Burgeoning "apocraphy" will take you on a ride;
     psycho-somatic somnolence erasing years of pride.

A profane profanity, suffocation or submission - psychotics espousing eternal edicts of eviction.

" Buffoonishly" divested, poetically "psychograndized" - the money's always in the workaround...

Unh Huh

Embrace what you love.
Start with you.
Do the next right thing.

Re: PsychoGrandized

demographically misanthropic and tersely glandular... i dont know what any of that means either, but it has merit and deserves an ovation as it is the most lateral poem so far entered here.

well done

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Re: PsychoGrandized

Unhhuh,

Did you study Anglo-Saxon ? And that's a serious question, because heavy alliteration is a classic feature of the original Beowulf, Seafarer and Wanderer poems ( There's an English translation of the Seafarer here http://www.cichw.net/ .

"Don't play what's there, play what's not there." Miles Davis