Topic: t:title "40yrs 14/04/1969-14/04/2009"

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:title "40yrs 14/04/1969-14/04/2009"

wow daddy, this sounds like an angry song to me? it also sounds like your on HSE? i've done health and safety myself for about 10 years while i was a shop steward, and i loved every minute, what a lot of people dont realise is that they must ensure safety and make sure that the business can keep going at the same time, all a question of balance.

keep rocking

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Hi daddy
If your reliable turn up for work every and keep your nose clean you sometimes become invisible and are taken for granted in this world.
Fairness doesn't come into it sometimes and you don't get the respect you deserve from a job well done.
Roll on retirement eh....
Well done on another song
ark

hi phill,ark ,our deputy surveyor who has known me at least  30+yrs told me I HAVE TO GET MORE EXPERIENCE which was an insult ,so now we've had to put a grievance in,can't say no more,thanks for your comments....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

That does suck, Daddy. Their loss your gain. Now you can write more songs. Ive said before this happened to me as well, Though I didnt work there as long as you did. 10 years working for this guy and he hires his friend to run the place. After I left the place went down hill, and all of my crew quit on him. Thats life in the pizza biz. Anyway, Im happy doing what Im doing now, working with kids. Im glad they forced me to leave, I really hated working in a kitchean, sending other peoples kids to college and private schools. Now I actually have a "carear". Like your signuture says, "Keep a true heartand live life to the full"
Have a good day
Selso

Everything is bad including me
But being bad is good policy
Reverend Horton Heat

hi selso we live and learn look after those that look after you and the rest can fiddle on their violins{like a cats chorus}....stay cool

Well, good song and keep on rockin' Daddy - and don't let the B's grind you down. Good to hear that people on chordie are standing up for their rights.

I was a steward with Unison up until I changed jobs.

"Don't play what's there, play what's not there." Miles Davis

Ahh the almighty dollar/pound Eh Daddy!!!
No such thing as loyalty anymore...it's the new millennium. Can't imagine what it's gonna be like for our kids down the road. I guess that makes it our job to prepare them for whats to come. All we can do is keep on keeping on cause we gotta survive to teach them the way.

Persevere my friend smile

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

hi stransongs welcome to chordie i used to be a unison member till they let the bosses rip us off so i switched to unite,lost thousands  over that,thanks for your comments....stay cool

hi kenny i just hope i can win this grievance ,that will show them we ar'nt going to sit back and take their c..p,thanks for your comments...stay cool