1 (edited by daddycool 2009-04-29 17:06:34)

Topic: t:title"a perfect love"

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:title"a perfect love"

This is a great song and tribute you’re written there, Robert. It kind of reminds me of a John Prine song I like called Hello in There about elderly people who seem to get forgotten by society. Glad to see you are not letting it happen with your Mom.

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

Hey Daddy,

Great song - great sentiments.

Have you ever heard "A Mother's Love's a Blessing"? It's an old Irish song. This is my favourite version of it - because it is so real.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BZ73hYIJj8

"Don't play what's there, play what's not there." Miles Davis

hi jeff she's a one in a million mum always helping and caring about others with no thought for herself,they have been married 60yrs in february ,thanks for your commennts....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

hi stransongs i see you've been with us a month,how you liking the experience,cool what,had a listen to your link it was lovely,thanks for your comments....stay cool

Hi Daddy,

Very tenderly written, my mother died 7 years ago now, she was in her 60's, my father managed a couple of years more, so I know where your coming from here, you often hear of people who've been together decades not living long after one has passed on, it's sad but a fact of life. Wish her the best for me, and make the most of your time together.

Lovely song Robert.

Phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

daddy
I empathise here both my parents died in the same year 5months apart..
It's just afact of life for some people.
I'm sure you do everthing you can for her..
well done
ark

hi phill,ark thanks for your sentiments,its hard when its someone close and the things things you want to say bring upset and tears so its easier to keep stum......stay cool