même aller dehors dans ce temps pour mettre le vidange

cueillir des fleurs, tu sais ceux que tu aime si fort
je reste chez toi, comme on a dit jusque a la mort
un orchidee n'est rien dans tes mains si fragiles
et tu m'accepte comme je suis, meme avec bequilles

chaque coeur a quatre chambres, une pour moi, trois pour toi
chaque fois que mon coeur bat je te sens dans moi
sans toi, rien que la solitude, même ma guitare ne m'intéresse pas
avec toi rien que la joie et le plaisir de jouer une chanson, parce que tu est la

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: La douce France

Thats nice Liven smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Enchanting G-Doc

un orchidee n'est rien dans tes mains si fragiles
et tu m'accepte comme je suis, meme avec bequilles

seems particularly poignant.

"Don't play what's there, play what's not there." Miles Davis

joli poème, j'aimerais avoir votre talent et de compétences.

Peace and Guitars,
SouthPaw41L

Give everything but up.

and one more thing Leiven,

Vous n'êtes pas la seule personne ici qui comprend d'autres langues. Je profiter de tous vos messages.

More Peace and More Guitars,
SouthPaw41L

Give everything but up.

You have to wonder what other languages people on chordie speak other than their native language.

G-Doc, you seem well versed in English - do you have any Walloon ?

I can just about get myself into trouble in French and Spanish - and can ask for a quarter pounder with cheese in German.

Anyone out there speak other languages - Lacota, Maori, Swahili ?

"Don't play what's there, play what's not there." Miles Davis

Sorry Folks,

Is there a translation button similar to how we transpose songs?

Later, Wayne P

StranSongs, until 1830 Flanders, had a huge coastline.
From France (at least 200 km, Belgium + shore and The Netherlands.
All merchandise like spices, were on the hand of the Dutch. England was afraid and started to colonize countries like India, China and more. In fact the English people were known for their urge to possess. But to answer your question, the situation is similar with Switzerland: they speak French, German, Italian and a dialect Suisse - language.
Belgium, especially the Walloons and Flanders and a part is German speaking = Belgium. It gets even more complicated BRUSSELS, capital of Europe, is also recognized as a district. All 4 have a government, and then you have a federal government.
A Walloon's, official language is French, but if they speak there Walloon language, I will not understand a word.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Tres joli poeme, Doc. Il merite vraiment d'etre transforme en chanson. C'est rafraichissant de voir des compositions en d'autres langues qui sont aussi belles. J'espere que vous allez continuer de les mettre sur le forum.

10 (edited by marcalan 2009-05-01 14:25:20)

? I'm sure this is well done but haven't a clue
I must say though I raised Bouviers des Flanders and showed them some years ago. Are you familier

I thought ; If I had one idea,
and took it from beginning to end.
I would try another.

mrjay, first thanks a lot, and being a simple "Flemish" man, NOT DUTCH, I don't know why but DUTCH reverse to our neighbours in the North: THE NETHERLANDS. I speak 3 languages fluently, without translating in my head, and GERMAN, ITALIAN too. My sister lives in BERLIN, in a beautiful apartment, sorry a DUPLEX. Personally, I don't like that language, it is a little bit like Hitler speaking, better, it is as if they are in command. When she is here, with her husband who is from Mauritius but they lived in London, and you ask a question, the language is really hard, as if she is mad at me. French is a lot more melodic, only "over ruled" by Italian. When they speak they use a lot of body language, and they speak very melodic.
Since French is my second language, there will be soon other poems in French. My poems are "instant" poems, and playing with words, silly words.
As I am moderating this with my friend Jerome, I really want to see more poems in other languages, like Spanish, German, and marcalan, you have also a point. When I write another poem in French I will try to translate it, but than you loose the "character" of that poem.
I'm busy with some poems, many poems is more accurate.