1 (edited by scrimmy82 2009-05-09 16:33:19)

Topic: Remember me?

Evening ladies and Gents, not been around for a while not wrote a song for a long long looooooong time either haha.

Anyway picked up my guitar today and it all came flooding back so I'm going to post the song now if I can remember how!!!

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

Hope you enjoy smile

Re: Remember me?

Very good song scrimmy82. Do you have a recording? Would love to hear it.

A musician is someone with too much time on their hands! Thank god I'm a musician!!!

Not yet my friend but I'll hopefully get one uploaded to youtube soon and I'll post ti as soon as I do smile

Thanks for the comment.

Love the lyrics.  Can't wait to hear it!

Cheers
RavenLady

That's All Non-Violence is
--- Organized Love---
        Joan Baez

Scrimmy,
I just played this adding in a few D4 and Dsus2 and I love this song.

I think I might record this one and since I have my printer up and printing again I might print this one off and keep playing it til I tihnk the time is right to record.

cheers,
keep up the good writing

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

6 (edited by arkady 2009-05-11 17:32:11)

Hi Scrimmy
Yep I remember the id..
If you and Ken record it we might well end up with two versions is that a Chordie first? smile
That would be interesting....
ark

arkady wrote:

Hi Scrimmy
Yep I remember the id..
If you and Ken record it we might well end up with two versions is that a Chordie first? smile
That would be interesting....
ark

eh no ark, sorry. Wouldnt be a first. I covered one of james songs before. Roger done a version as well as james' version. all were different.
It is fun to see what others do with just lyrics and chords. Different rythums and strum patterns and tempos really change a song.

Ken

Excellent Idea though, I'm off on Thursday so if you will be ready for then I'm game?

If not I'm still game lol

Nice writing scrimmy82. smile
If only those classy lassies could see what the good life's all about then they could be truly happy instead of pretending they're under control.
Looking forwards to hearing both recordings. smile

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

I just tried to record this for youtube but my battery went flat after I done slf's silver lining lol

But i will do it. I have not forgotten

Ken

Recorded it but voice quality is rubbish lol

Gives you an idea of how i play it though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4kcOiOpkFQ

WOW!!!!!!! I remember this song just found it on Google lol Did Ken ever record it???

Hi scrimmy82
I guess you'll have to email Ken to find out as he has retired from posting on Chordie a while ago....
ark

hi alex it was quite good,just a little more mike volume and you've cracked it,well done....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool