Topic: t:title"just thinking of you"

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:title"just thinking of you"

daddy
Another nice tribute song not sure who it's to I thought it might have been your Mum.
Hope shes keeping well..
Well done
ark

hi ark this one is me writing about me,i thought i'd blow my own trumpet for once,thanks for your comments....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Good song daddycool. I like the lyrics. If you've got it recorded, I'll give it a listen.

A musician is someone with too much time on their hands! Thank god I'm a musician!!!

hi chuck no its not recorded yet ,i'm way behind getting them done,soon i hope,thanks for your comments....stay cool

6 (edited by getfiddle 2009-05-13 22:20:51)

You sure pop 'em out pretty quick! Whats your secret? Wish I could write 'em that fast!! I get writers block after a while. When that happens I sometimes go back to songs I've written awhile back and haven't done anything with or have'nt finished and rework them. Thats what I did with "Does She Still Love You"! I was stuck so I went through some old stuff, found that song which was pretty much finished, but I kinda reworked it, 'cuz I couldn't remember how it went so I added some chords to the existing ones, worked in a new melody cause I couldn't remember how it went before! Probably made it better than it originally was {but I'll never know now}. Anyway, I'm in the process of recording it now.

A musician is someone with too much time on their hands! Thank god I'm a musician!!!

hi chuck its only since i joined chordie that the inspirations keep flowing,i jusst read through the different songs posted then i just could'nt stop,its brilliant at the moment unless i run out if things to write about,which is unlikely as things are changing all the time,just look all around you wherever you are and build a picture in your head of things that stand out or catch your eye,keep on doing what you do best....stay cool