1 (edited by micky the mooch 2009-06-22 01:36:10)

Topic: making a difference?

Hi fellow chordians!

Well ave put getting another guitar on the back burner for now (thought better to learn how to play the ones ave got first lol wink ).. but ave invested my money in what i think a nice little box of tricks http://i459.photobucket.com/albums/qq316/jack_RT/zoom.jpg i went for the Acoustic one

Am not very techno, but i need a new direction (help in other words,as stuck in a rut) with timming/rhythm etc, so maybe it will help?
Tried the chromatic tuner, bust the high E string and listened to a few drum settings thats all for now.

Anyone else got one of these? any advice?

Cheers micky cool

cool Dont Stop Kid Keep Rockin'  !! cool

2 (edited by Detman101 2009-06-22 12:39:16)

Re: making a difference?

Multi-effects pedals help a lot!
They can keep you from buying expensive individual pedals and give you a sample of what sounds you would like all in one device.
If this one has drum tracks and a metronome, it will help you with your timing greatly!

I have a KORG PX-4D multi-effects unit and I use that for all of my looping, timing and strumming practice.

=]
Dm

"Talent instantly recognizes genius,
but mediocrity knows nothing more than itself."

-Sir Arthur Conan-Doyle

Thanks for the reply Detman,
                                                    Yes it has both drum tracks and metronome well it says metro anyway sounds like one lol

heres to a new satrt eh?   cheers micky cool

cool Dont Stop Kid Keep Rockin'  !! cool

Very Cool!  You'll love it! I had the same one... I sold it about 2 months ago on ebay sad   It was loads of fun while I had it! I kept it about a year, gigged some with it and it was very reliable. Nice effects, well made, and fairly easy to use. The cubebase recording software that comes with it is usefull as well. Enjoy! -Pix

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

I bought a Korg A-100 effects pedal. I didn't need it at the time but I wanted it and it sold for $299 down from$399.
It has 60 preset sounds and I can write 60 more. The silent tuning is sweet.
This helps change up the sound of a single player or small band.
I don't see how I ever could do without it. Ever!
toots

We pronounce it "Guf Coast".
Ya'll wanna go down to the Guf?

Alreet Micky gan on utube it tells how to use your Zoom A2 av got one thats got nee pedel,ar think its great.A fellow north eastener.