Topic: beautiful (not so simple) awkward cow that i am.

beautiful by donna connis.

some of the chords are made up and so i dont know how to write them so hopefully it's not too confusing.

beautifuldonna connis

[A] Je t'aime toujour

[D] me amour tu siempre

[A] i love you always

[D] i love you

[A] always

chorus:[D4] means D chord but on the 4th fret.

[D4]tu precio[D]so,[D4]il magnifi[D]que,[D4] beauti[D]ful

yes he's[A] beatuiful,so beautiful

Instrumental of:[D5] [D4] [D3] [D] [A] (IF THAT MAKES SENSE)

[A] Je vuex tu avec moi

[D] Me desear tu conmigo

[A] I want you with me

[D] I want you

[A] With me

chorus

instrumental as before.

[A] Voulez vous le baiser moi pouvez nous fair l'amour

[D] Quieres beso mi poder nostros hacer el amour

[A] Will you kiss me and can we make love

[D] Will you kiss me

[A] And can we make love

chorus

instrumental as before

chorus

instrumental

[D4]Beauti[D]ful,

[D4]Beauti[D]ful,

Yes he's [A]beautiful,[A]beautiful.

copryright of donna connis.2007

Re: beautiful (not so simple) awkward cow that i am.

Hey Donna. I like it a lot. I kind of did the same thing with the d chords on different frets with and earlier song I posted: <b>She's Gone</b> but I only went from the 4th (which is an <b>E</b>) to the 3rd (which is a <b>D#</b>) then back to the D. So to translate your <b>D5=F; D4=E; D3=D#. </b>If I understood what you wrote correctly and the sequence is very... haunting is the best word I can come up with and add in your lyrics it's hauntingly romantic. I just which I had a better handle on french.

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

Hi Donna,

My French is worse than my Poruguese and even that is awful. However I have given it a bash and, although I am sure any French person would have cringed at my pronunciation, I was on my own and I enjoyed myself.

Although unorthodox, I understood your chording, and I agree with Jeff that the result is haunting.

I shall look forward to hearing you sing it on MySpace sometime.

Thank you and well done.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

my french aint that good either i hope the phrase book i have was correct,the song is also  thought id have a go,but may need to cahnge it around a bit before i post it myspace incase someone french or spanish wonders what the hell im on about.it was fun tho,i just got a bit bored and wanted my mates to think i was clever,the thing is they dont wont realise if i need to rearrange the words slightly as they dont understand french/spanish either.ta x

Very beautiful song. Quite clever keeping the D shape for the chord changes. I have a song where I do that with an Am shape.

- Mike

"Nobody paints by ear so why would I play guitar by sight?" hmm