1 (edited by selso 2009-07-08 00:32:31)

Topic: That's The Price you Pay/ Song with recording

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

Everything is bad including me
But being bad is good policy
Reverend Horton Heat

Re: That's The Price you Pay/ Song with recording

This ones for my grandpas. Proud of them both. recording on myspace. Please let me know what you think.

Reverend Horton Heat

Hey Selso - Quite fine words my friend. I need to give them a spin of my own before I listen to yours.

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

Hi Selso
We all owe a lot to the men who served....
Enjoyed the simplicity of the song and the harmonica..
Well done
ark

Loved the harp. A bluegrass tune from selso, unexpected. Great job!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

I listened and I think it's pretty nice. I know your grandpas both like it!!  Nice song.

Ron

Thanks for listening, guys. I think as far as my songs goes, its one I put more thought into. I did a lot of research on the USS Broome and the different battles my grandpa  fought in Korea. My one grandpa who's still alive doesn't really talk about his war experience, understandably. Again thanks for listening. I'm trying to get better at the harp. smile
Selso

Reverend Horton Heat

hi selso we owe so much to the soldiers back then and now,there's an old veteran lives down the street,worked along side him for years,he was in the tanks,got blown up 4 times still lived to tell the tale,great song,well done.....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool