Topic: Sunday Lunch With Ann

This isn't actually a song, it's an instrumental. It's a bit of a departure for me as I think it is somewhat bluesy, if you listen to it IT'S ON SOUNDCLICK use the link at the bottom, I would like to know if you like it and if it reminds you of something else, I'd hate to have knicked someone else's tune.

Here are the chords....

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Re: Sunday Lunch With Ann

Hey Phill
I went to listen to "Sunday Lunch" on soundclick and I got "Where does the buckstop" the Global warming song... smile
A little gremlin may have got in the download there..
ark

Phill when I listend to it there were vocals it was just called Sunday lunch it dose not sound like any song that I know of still a nice tune smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

hi guys,

4 times i've tried to up-load this track!

1st time, i recorded it live, sounded good at the time, then after up-loading it sounded out of tune, so i re-recorded it. neutral

then i up-loaded again, and the wrong song went up...give me strength. sad

so i deleted both tracks and tried again, still the wrong song. mad

anyway i've tried again, i think it's right this time. tongue

amen

very deliteful little tune there nice melodie and guitar work well done Phill smile

Hi Phill
Glad you got upload sorted.  smile
I thought I was the Chillout man but this song has a real laid back sound to it.
nice guitar and well recorded. Nice to hear an instrumental..
well done
ark

Hey Phill!

Been to the site 4 or 5 times to hear this but can find no music at all!

<-----<< On an even field, only talent prevails! >>----->
   Gans Gwarak da yn dorn yu lel, gwyr lowen an golon!
        >>-----> [color=#FF0000]Rudhes[/color] hag [color=yellow]Owres[/color], Kajima <-----<<

Hi Phill, I'm with arkady on this - I like your very chilled out sound.  I was enjoying your recording last night when my lodger called downstairs and complimented me on making sudden and phenomenal progress with my guitar!  I can only live in hope!!

KajjiMa - the link is just below "Artist/Band page of this user" under Phill's pic - took me a while to discover it too smile

hi hairy botty,

thanks for the compliments, if only i could play the guitar like russ it would be ten times better!

kajima, yes i had a lot of trouble finding out how to get to the music section, but as restlessspirit said, you click my name under the picture and you go right to it. and thanks for the compliment mr spirit [3 s's...nice one!]

ark, you are the chillout king and i think i owe you and russ a big drink for this, as russ has gone into blues mode lately, and i've been listening to a lot of your music which is a lot more professional and tuneful than my stuff.

hey russ, and not a loop in sight, even if i had a looper i wouldn't be able to work it, dere's magic in dem hats?  cool

phill

Found it!

Heard it!

Like it! cool

This is after the catfish on the table - it's the gospel in the air (that would be the hammond floating through the background.) Very cool, like it a lot! cool

<-----<< On an even field, only talent prevails! >>----->
   Gans Gwarak da yn dorn yu lel, gwyr lowen an golon!
        >>-----> [color=#FF0000]Rudhes[/color] hag [color=yellow]Owres[/color], Kajima <-----<<

Phill we all seem to gravitate to moods now and then the blues is just one of mine I enjoy listening to your songs always have always will smile