Topic: COSMOS DE BLUES

This is a blues with a little twist on it I did alter the lighting and opted for some red colors instead of the blinding glare on loop de blues the effects are lead in harmonys sometimes thirds sometimes not but its an interesting song and a fun way to spend a stormy day hope you enjoy smile
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea … d=61660572

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Re: COSMOS DE BLUES

That was freakin cool. I need me one of those things

Everything is bad including me
But being bad is good policy
Reverend Horton Heat

yea its a lotta fun to mess with the Boss ME-50 gives a nice tone I just wish my camera would record with more eveness of tone but till I can afford a better rig this will have to do thanks for the comment smile

selso wrote:

That was freakin cool. I need me one of those things

Hmmmm This video doesn't come up either. I am subscibed but must have something not clicked on somewhere.............help!!!!!!!

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

It has to be your browser maybe if you clear your cookies it will help also try chrome or firefox I use IE8 and it works fine smile

Hmmmm Cookies cleared...still no worky. It must be in my settings somewhere. I use Firefox and don't have a problem anywhere else. Hmmmmmmm I'll keep looking.

Thanks

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Could be something to do with active x controls or java sometimes a firewall will block access to other sites but I know you have a myspace page so if it hasn't happend in the past I dont understand why its not working for you maybe a rocket scientest or Topdown could decipher the problem all I know about computers is copy and paste and some other minor things Doug Smith is on top of this kind of stuff and his son Devon is a whiz also Randy (riddler) may be able to help I hope you get it sorted good luck smile

Hi Russell,

Ever since the latest version of Firefox installed I have the same problem getting Myspace vids to load the content.  Chrome works and Safari, so I think it has to do with an incompatible plug-in or somesuch.  Expecting a bug fix any day, and patched software.  No problems noted until this last upgrade.

That's all I know for now....

Take Care;
Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Thanks Doug for the info I remember you saying something about this when we talked a few days ago and you were having the same problem oh well its bound to clear up sooner or later smile

Russ
Rock on great stuff those loopers sound like a excellent bit of kit...
ark

Ark its almost like playing with people(almost)but I like it because it lets me try some new ideas and helps to keep my tempo sharp and for me its new thanks for the nice comment my lighting system( lol ) cost me $11.00 at the hardware store 2 colored floodlamps,one I screwed into the overhead fan and light and the other blue one is on a pole lamp I still have a problem with the sound recorded by the camera I will try and lower the volume and see if that helps the mic on the camera is sensitive it could be im overloading it something to work with smile