1 (edited by ctech 2009-08-09 20:00:02)

Topic: alone

Hi everyone,I just uploaded this New instrumental called alone on zebox,I like to know what you think,its a work in progress.

Trevor

Hard times create strong men,Strong men create good times,Good times create weak men,Weak men create hard times.Cantwere rice INVICTA!

Re: alone

Nice Work on this Trevor. smile

You know your way around the keyboard pretty good and your production skills are not too shabby at all.
Kudos...throw some lyrics in there and you have a real nice song.

Kenny

P.S.

In the recording section of the forum there is a link at the top for anyone on board that would like to volunteer there talents to a project should one come up.
Sounds to me that you would fit in nicely. smile

Check it out smile

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Thank you Kenny, but cant take all the credit,my pc helps,plus Sibelius, Guitar pro 5,cakewalk sonar 8 and numerous Vsti's I use.

I still prefer to just strum along and sing a song,cant beat that.
if a song sounds good with just your guitar or keyboard and your voice,then you've got it made.

Thanks again smile

Trevor

Hard times create strong men,Strong men create good times,Good times create weak men,Weak men create hard times.Cantwere rice INVICTA!

Hi Trevor
Just had a listen liked the melody and overall feel of the piece.
I think the mixing levels could be tweaked a little perhaps the strings brought down a tad just a bit overpowering at the start..
What software are you using to mix etc with.
anyway Well done
ark

Hi ark,you are right they are a bit overpowering,I got to find some different strings,maybe a bit softer as i feel they are to hard. Ive got a vsti on a disk somewhere that's  better. I use Cakewalk sonar 8, Vsti's and plug ins on my Athlon x2 PC,The poor man's. way. I'm glad you get the overall feel of the piece that important. Thank you for you advice. Ill remix it when got time.

Trevor