1 (edited by ctech 2009-08-18 11:39:39)

Topic: Don't tread past my love (wrote this in the 80's)

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

Words & music by Trevor Scrivens 1988

Hard times create strong men,Strong men create good times,Good times create weak men,Weak men create hard times.Cantwere rice INVICTA!

Re: Don't tread past my love (wrote this in the 80's)

Nice work on these lyrics Trevor smile
They hit home with me big time.

Looking forwards to hearing it soon.

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

hi trevor how many more you got hidden in the closet,a great song nice lyrics.....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

hi trevor,

it's that old story of unrequited love. [haven't the faintest what that means] but if i had to guess it would be that she made you fall in love with her, then decided that she didn't want you after all...women!

nice little song

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

hi trevor

dude that was a totaly awsome song hope you have more to post

Hi Phill, Yes an x girlfriend,She was a nightmare, one i never want to repeat.....Woman you got that right,but there are some lovely ones if your lucky enough to find one. By the way checked out your three new songs on sound click,what can I say absolutely brilliant,very good recordings,i wish i could play guitar like that,I better practice more LOL smile

Trevor

Hard times create strong men,Strong men create good times,Good times create weak men,Weak men create hard times.Cantwere rice INVICTA!

Hi S.N.S Welcome,I have posted about 8 others on here.

Trevor

hi daddy,got a few more yet. smile

Trevor