Topic: My Brother .

Thank You "all for your support to me over the last few months.

It has been inspiring and comforting to hear from you all. Its also greatly appreciated by me personally.

My lovely brother passed peacefully from our clan today at 12/ 50 am, just 53 years old.

He will be greatly missed by his 2 sons and all our extended clan..

Dia Linn, [ God to you all }

Old Doll

Helena.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

2 (edited by selso 2009-08-25 01:05:57)

Re: My Brother .

Lena,
I am so sorry about your loss. He is in a better place right now, and I firmly believe that. I wish you nothing but the best in your time of grieving. Remember, if you don't talk about your brother then he will be truly forgotten. Keep his name alive so his memory will shine for the rest of your day's and mine.
Dia Linn, my friend, and my family's prayers are with you and yours.
Selso Martinez

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/108/l_30e633c9bbdf4878a68257ea09fc1e98.jpghttp://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/96/l_fbce0cb222aa4f18997b64a8e0638782.jpg

These's are pictures of my brother who passed away when we where 17, me being the one in the spiked collar and in the blue

Everything is bad including me
But being bad is good policy
Reverend Horton Heat

May you find peace and comfort

I used to be disgusted; now I try to be amused.
Elvis Costello

Helena my condolences on your families loss you have been a ray of sunshine to me and everyone on this site may he rest in peace and may you find comfort in this hour of grief God be with you.

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Hello old doll,I have been away from chordie for several months ,I just got back on a couple of weeks ago. I was wondering where you were,. Iam very sorry you have lost your brother, my condolances too you and your family. God bless you.       dino 48

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Hi Old Doll,
Very sorry to hear of your brothers' passing. Every guy should be so lucky to have a sister as wonderful as you. As always, I'm here for you if you ever need anything or someone to talk to.

Ciao Bella,
SouthPaw41L

Give everything but up.

Very sad to hear about your brother.
Our thoughts are with you and your family.

"Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life."

My thoughts are with you Lena, Peace to you and family.

Badeye..

one caper after another

Welcome Home Lena.

Sorry about your brother, words cannot express enough how the light of your presence here on Chordie was missed through this trying time in your life.  All here were surely praying on your behalf.

Personally, my feelings at your sad news are mixed and I do not wish to offend, but after having watched my father's passing from Bone Cancer a few years ago, when he was gone it was less a matter of grief as much as relief that his suffering was finally at an end.  Hope you are well and at peace.

My Condolances, and
Take Care;
Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Helena, my heartfelt condolences to you and your family. Welcome back - your warmth, wisdom & humour have been missed!
Paul.

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic

Dew genough why (God be with you,) Lena.

<-----<< On an even field, only talent prevails! >>----->
   Gans Gwarak da yn dorn yu lel, gwyr lowen an golon!
        >>-----> [color=#FF0000]Rudhes[/color] hag [color=yellow]Owres[/color], Kajima <-----<<

sorry to hear of your loss my Irish Ma.

Ken
xx

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

So sorry for your loss, Lena. Love and strength to you and your family.

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

Thinking of you and your family at this time Lena.

That's All Non-Violence is
--- Organized Love---
        Joan Baez

Positive thoughts going out to you Lena.

Jeff

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

I'm sorry for your loss.  I will continue to pray for you, and for mercy and peace to be granted to your brother's soul as well. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

So sorry to hear about your brother.

Lena
Sorry to hear of your loss.
My thoughts are with you at this  time...
ark

Helena I am so sorry to hear about your brother, my thoughts and prayers will be with you.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Hi Lena,

In times such as this it is important to try and remember all the little things that have transpired in your lifetime with your brother and your family.
Continue to write them down with a proud or peaceful or tearful smile, and if willing than share your times in song and poem with all your friends here on Chordie.

Peace be with you and your family

Hugging you in Canada

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Terrible news Lena. My thoughts are with you and your family.

God bless,
Mark

All I got, is a red guitar, three chords and the truth

Hi Old Doll,

I'm so sorry for you and your familys loss, I'm sure he'll be missed, but take "if you can" solace in that he's in a better place. We found out a few months ago that my Mother-in-law has terminal cancer, and my Wife is sick about it as we all are, so hang on to the good memories and times of your lives together, and God Bless you and your family.

Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

Hey Lena -  Sorry to hear this sad news. Loosing the ones you love is always tough and loosing them way too soon makes it a whole lot more difficult. You both are in my prayers. 

Jeff

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

Lena,

In Ireland, the sky is crying.

May your heart find peace.

"Don't play what's there, play what's not there." Miles Davis

My thoughts too are with you, Lena x

I'm the son of rage and love