Topic: Live From Daryl's House

Howdy,
I just come across this sight and It is a monthly broadcast live with webcam from Daryl Halls house. You can click on past episodes of guests, KT Tunstall, Monte Montegomery, Plain White T's and others. It's pretty cool look at some nice equipment and great musicians.
http://www.livefromdarylshouse.com/index.php

Later, Wayne P

Re: Live From Daryl's House

That was very, very cool Wayne! Thanks for the link. I'll be up all night tonight after my gig watching this awesome site. Hope all is well with you and yours.

Peace and Guitars,
SouthPaw41L

Give everything but up.

Wayne I did check it out and I will re visit lot of good pickers and singers on thanks for link smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

It's funny - I've seem to stumble upon a link to these great shows a few times a year. I don't have it bookmarked, so I never remember to check on a regular basis. I think the last episode I watched was with the Bacon brothers. Very cool shows! I'm watching the one with Robby Krieger and Ray Manzarek  (from the Doors) right now.

Thanks for the reminder Wayne!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

When i watch it..The song was nice.So wonderful to hear the song..Thanks for the reminder Wayne!

Regards

Albert

moderator note - commercial link removed

Very cool... it's like iCarly for Chordians!  Sorry... watch too many kid shows around here.  Bookmarked it!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Very Cool. Thanks for the link.

This reminds of the U.K. show BlackCabSessions:  http://www.blackcabsessions.com/

They invite different artists (My Morning Jacket, Beach Boys, Death Cab for Cutie,...) to play a single song inside a cab while it's moving. Very cool to watch and see stripped down versions of artists' music.

Great find Wayne. big_smile
I got this one bookmarked for sure.

Thanks
Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)