Topic: 2 brother and of cousines in a band

BEACH BOYS: Wilson brothers.
CCR: FOGERTY BROTHERS
DIRE STRAITS: Mark + David KNOPFLER

All famous bands, but "JEALOUSY" is a real killer.
CCR, started with Tom Fogerty and the blue velvets. Add John who wrote better songs, problem: Tom Leaves.

Are there others?

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: 2 brother and of cousines in a band

Oasis. Just split up. The Gallagher brothers had a big argument.

Black Crowes...although they seem to get along fairly well. Kinks???

I used to be disgusted; now I try to be amused.
Elvis Costello

How about the Everly Brothers and Walker Brothers?
In case the Walker Brothers don't ring a bell with some of you younger folks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ8XLglx … p;index=89

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

And of course, the BeeGees and Allman Brothers band.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Nomeansno was a Canadian punk band that started with two brothers and their dad. Their still together but I'm sure they fought all the time.

Everything is bad including me
But being bad is good policy
Reverend Horton Heat

Michael Jackson and The Jackson 5 pops into my head... sorry, not too good with trivia but they do technically count.  Along with Michael, several of the family members made attempts over the years to become rich and famous singers... Michael is the only one that really went far.  Janet did pretty good... tho she was NOT a part of the 5.

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

GREAT, I believe there are more. mekidsmom: Not only Michael, or brothers BUT it seem to be that the Jackson women: JANET (she sold an incredible amount of albums), La Toyah..

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

kings of leon - 3 brothers and a cousin?

I'm the son of rage and love