Topic: Boss Micro Help

Thanks for looking at this.

I have a Boss Micro BR that I love and have been using for over a year.  But now it doing somethig odd, any recording that I do seems to fill up the card, up to now I have been able to store over an hour of songs, which consisted of fourteen songs.
I have cleared the data off the card and re-inisalised the card, the last recording I did was seven and a half minutes long, and acording to the memory it took up 41mb, instead of the more mormal 4mb.

Colud anyone help me with what is going on.  I would be very greatful to you.

TonyBlue

man is the dream of the doliphin

2 (edited by Stonebridge 2009-09-30 12:01:45)

Re: Boss Micro Help

Does it have the option to record both mp3 and wav files? If a song would be about 4Mb as an mp3 it would be about 40Mb as a wav file. Has it defaulted to wav?

Thanks, I will check,
In the past I have recorded, and then coverted it to mp3, to transfer the songs to my computer.  So I think that this is the only time that I have an option to move between wav and mp3, but I will go back to the manual.
Once again, thank you for your interest
TonyBlue

Most Boss recorders mine included have the option of recording in what amounts to regular live and long play this is set before recording in the utility new song mode but I am not familiar with your boss micro smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

you have it in one Russell.
the problem seems to have righted its self.
thank you both
tony

Love it when I get one lol

"Growing old is not for sissies"