Topic: Bootlegger is alive & well.

Hello everyone,

It's been a long while since I posted, I have been checking in lightly everyday but have not posted or answered any post. I've been very busy, finally getting some closeure in my life and moving on. I am producing for an indie label as well as my own production co. the studios are not done yet but still manage to get things done. This amognst finishing my work shop (about ready to build a duplicating machine for cutting carve tops) and still building and doing repair on guitars all this while holding down a 40 hr job. I still manage to go see my nephews play baseball on the weekend. All in all life is good and getting better I got my soulshine going on and a big smile on my face. Miss alot of my ole friends (Southpaw, Roger, Phil, Russ, The grand lady Lena and anyone I left out). Good to be back.

Regards,

Bootlegger.

Re: Bootlegger is alive & well.

welcome back boot we held down the fort glad you got things on track smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Céad Mile Fáilte Bootleger,

Im supposed to be working but i wanted to say Hello and welcome back. Im thinking here " wouldn't life be dull, if new dawns didn't take us in new directions ?  Its always good to do something new.
Im delighted you are feeling refreshed and fulfilled.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp2Jmtob_SQ

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Good to see you back Bootlegger, you've been busy.

have a good day,,   Badeye     cool

one caper after another

Hi Boot,

I am so pleased to hear you again, your prescence has been sorely missed, but glad that you have been busy and keeping out of mischief lol.

Welcome back,

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Chordie feels just that little bit more complete somehow...

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

Great to hear from you Bootlegger! Sounds like you have some really cool stuff going on. Glad you're well.

Peace and Guitars,
SouthPaw41L

Give everything but up.

bootlegger? bootlegger? bootlegger?
oh yeah I remember that name now lol
Welcome back!

and good luck with yer producing.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending