1 (edited by Guitarpix 2009-11-19 01:13:39)

Topic: Bach played on acoustic...

Just stumbled upon this vid and wanted to share it... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GXdZm9v … re=related It's not the most difficult or fastest playing out there but I thought it was just beautiful!!

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

Re: Bach played on acoustic...

Pix thats some really beautiful playing thanks for sharing this smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

beautiful!  Thanks for sharing Pix!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

I consider that to be very good playing.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Thanks Pix ,
    Beautiful , but not difficult ? I'd stumble around for two months trying to learn that and then still not do it anyting like he does , L O L ... Would like to see the tab for that though ...
                                                     Jerry

" Just reading the lyrics , it's hard to hear the song , but if the words tug at the heartstrings......it's enough for now........... "

G S E wrote:

Thanks Pix ,
    Beautiful , but not difficult ? I'd stumble around for two months trying to learn that and then still not do it anyting like he does , L O L ... Would like to see the tab for that though ...
                                                     Jerry

Really??? I found it yesterday and almost have it down this morning...

NOT lol 

I'd consider it quite difficult also. I just meant that it wasn't the most difficult or advanced playing I've seen on youtube. It would take me a long time to get down as well... Maybe a nice goal song for the next year or two wink All the best! -Pix

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

Thanks Pix I enjoyed that Bach medley..
Done on steel strung with just a tad bit of tasteful reverb nice.
ark

Given another half century of practice I might be able to to the intro....  the part with the black screen and silence....

I think in the comments on that page he explains the alternate tuning he used to make those patterns doable.  As for TAB, I'm thinking you'd just have to sit down and transcribe it from the sheet music, just guessing.

Thanks for the link &
Take Care;
Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare