Topic: Some Music and images of winter..

Hi all
Just a reminder of winter. (As if we need one) Some music to go with a side show of winter images..
See what you think..

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea … =102076783
Thanks
ark

Re: Some Music and images of winter..

I really enjoyed that, the music fits very well with the photos and transistions well done Ark! did you take the photos? I like the one with big ben and the deer your composistion fits very nice and adds an extra touch smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Gorgeous Ark,

Great photos.

The musics divine. You know my women friends just love your music to relax and meditate to.

Your famous around these parts sir.

Old Doll

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

hi ark lovely tranquil music,great pictures,i've seen a lot of snowy scenes myself while i've been ploughing the stuff,great work.....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Very Nice, Ark !

Later, Wayne P

Russell_Harding wrote:

I really enjoyed that, the music fits very well with the photos and transistions well done Ark! did you take the photos? I like the one with big ben and the deer your composistion fits very nice and adds an extra touch smile

Hi Russ
Thanks for the comments
The images came from the net I didn't take them myself.
I thought I use the Big Ben picture as you can't get more English
than that smile
ark

Old Doll wrote:

Gorgeous Ark,

Great photos.

The musics divine. You know my women friends just love your music to relax and meditate to.

Your famous around these parts sir.

Old Doll

Hi Old Doll
I'm really chuffed to know my music is used by you and your friends.. Famous WOW smile
Thank you
ark

daddycool wrote:

hi ark lovely tranquil music,great pictures,i've seen a lot of snowy scenes myself while i've been ploughing the stuff,great work.....stay cool

Thanks daddy
You guys who clear the roads of snow really do a great job...
Your comments are alway appreciated..
ark

wlbaye wrote:

Very Nice, Ark !

Hi Wayne
Thanks for taking the time to listen and comment..
ark

Just beautiful Ark!  You know, I use some "zen meditation" music in my salon when I am giving facials and body wraps (very relaxing, close your eyes services) ... and I haven't come across anything yet that I truly love... now THIS is perfect.  How many like this do you have... relaxing and restful music?

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

mekidsmom wrote:

Just beautiful Ark!  You know, I use some "zen meditation" music in my salon when I am giving facials and body wraps (very relaxing, close your eyes services) ... and I haven't come across anything yet that I truly love... now THIS is perfect.  How many like this do you have... relaxing and restful music?

Hi mekidsmom
Thanks for the comments glad you like the music.
Well I've done a few ambient chillout numbers. Some are on the Ourstage website http://www.ourstage.com/profile/arkady
"Tree of a thousands stars" and "Spainsh Sunset" are quite laidback.
See what you think.
If you like any just email me and I will send you an MP3 smile
ark

Hi ark,
Very nice.  I'm impressed!  Absolutely beautiful, professional, soothing.  Three thumbs up!!!

Ark... if you could make up an hour worth of music like this one, "Spanish Sunset" and "Tree of a Thousand Stars" ... I'd gladly pay a standard CD price for it ... in fact, I'd be interested in encouraging my clients to purchase the cd as well!  I don't have a ton of customers... but a few that appreciate relaxation (and I do know some people that pop to mind that might enjoy this, another professional friend of mine).  During the last relaxing treatment I gave (a body wrap that takes about 90 minutes) I ran pandora with the station "zen relaxation" ... the one thing that I HATE about that is just as everything is going along great, some odd sounds come up in the middle of a song.  A rattling, or a horn at a strange pitch starting low and coming to a crescendo.  I've encountered it tons of times while listening to similar music and I personally find that it tends to break concentration.  When I'm doing a service like that, I like to be calm and relaxed as well as my client... and if it unnerves me I can only imagine what it does to them as they're starting to drift off to sleep!  These three songs of yours are all very fluid and relaxing all the way through.  THAT is what I'm looking for (I can't be bothered with listening to an entire cd and having to exclude certain songs!). 

Let me know what you think... I'll bet some of Old Doll's friends would be interested as well... considering your fame and all!  smile  If not, that's alright... again... FANTASTIC JOB!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Jody Wayne wrote:

Hi ark,
Very nice.  I'm impressed!  Absolutely beautiful, professional, soothing.  Three thumbs up!!!

Jody I'm trying to workout "three" thumbs up lol
Thanks for taking to time to listen and comment.
ark

Ark, absolutely superb. Seriously well done.

Keep on Rocking and remember Animals Feel Pain Too.

buvvy wrote:

Ark, absolutely superb. Seriously well done.

Hi buvvy
I appreciate the comment.
Thanks
ark

Hi Ark:D

More topnotch work in the writing, mixing department, with the added bonus of the video. Great pic at 1:40.
You gotta luv a big snowfall (once in a while lol)
Thanks Mother Nature and Thank You Ark big_smile

Kudos

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Hey Kenny
Thanks for taking time to comment.
Hope all's well with you..
ark