Topic: Welcome to the forum

Please discuss everything about Chordie here. Both positive and negative sides.

I am not to sure about the categories yet, and they will most likely change in the next days.

Re: Welcome to the forum

Good to see a Forum opening up on Chordie.

I've found it to be a pretty user friendly site and I wish the new Forum all the best.

awesome this will really add to chordies popularity

Awesome... this is already a good site.

I wish all the best, too! It is a great website!!!

I wish all the best, too! It is a great website!!!

admin wrote:

Please discuss everything about Chordie here. Both positive and negative sides.

I am not to sure about the categories yet, and they will most likely change in the next days.

I would like too see a big blue thumbs up. Pleeeese!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Sounds good.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Did anybody notice this post is from 2006 and just got bumped??

It's kind of a historical note that reminds us that the forums are only like 8 years old.....  come so far in such a short time!

Cool!

Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Doug_Smith wrote:

Did anybody notice this post is from 2006 and just got bumped??

It's kind of a historical note that reminds us that the forums are only like 8 years old.....  come so far in such a short time!

Cool!

Doug

I did not see that till you mentioned it.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

New to Chordie,  can one actually get the chords to show up with frets and finger position?  thanks