Topic: CA Guitars, Out of Business

Looks like CA Guitars are out of business, visiting some other guitar forums seems alot of the guitar stores that stock the CA guitars were trying to keep it quiet as long as they could, so they could get some of their stock sold.

I have heard there are some deals out there on them, and some are thinking the prices are gonna go up on the new and used market of them.
I have only heard good about them and I believe Topdown has a couple of them.

Later, Wayne P

Re: CA Guitars, Out of Business

I'm sorry to hear that sad. I've been wanting a carbon fiber guitar for some time because winters are ridiculously cold and dry here. CA was well recommended...

Does anyone have any other recommendations for this type of guitar? I know Rainsong is a good brand but very expensive...

They were cool guitars, that's for sure, but I don't know if acoustic folks are quite ready for that kind of space age stuff.  Awesome camping rig, though.  You could roll a truck over one of them and it wouldn't even scratch it.

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

I played on Topdown's and it is a wonder of a guitar.  Just a really terrific instrument. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

This is a 2 year old post - They have been purchased by Peavey and are back in manufacture, still under the CA name.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!