Topic: reefratmary here

hey chordie dudes im reefratmary older sister to badeye,hope to see lots of geetars and jamin pics

Re: reefratmary here

Welcome to the fourm, this is a great site/    i'll jamm with ya tonite 

badeye   cool

one caper after another

reefratmary a big welcome to Chordie and there are lots of pickers here glad to have you aboard smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

is there lots of lefties out there

Welcome aboard reefratmary,

I used to smoke a few lefties , but I had to give it up cool

Later, Wayne P

Well, any sister of badeyes is a sister of ours.  Welcome to Chordie.  What made you decide to join?

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Hi reefratmary,

Lefty guitar player here and good cyber friend of your little brother. Welcome to chordie, nice to have you aboard.

Peace and Guitars,
SouthPaw41L

Give everything but up.

It's a great place to be Reefratmary, welcome to our forums and keep pickin!

Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

Hey Reefratmary, Not a lefty here, but glad you signed on.

Wayne..... I might have tried those also.....just can't remember?   Mike

Our intuitions serve us well

Welcome to the group Mary!

Watch these old guys here.... bunch of charmers they are!

Sorry not a lefty myself, but play with another guy who is.... jammin' is kinda like lookin' in a mirror, ceptin' I didn't notice how old and ugly I got til just recently.  LOL

Take Care;
Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Hi Mary and a warm welcome from me too,

I am sure you are a very nice lady in spite of having Brad for a brother (we all have our crosses to bear) lol.

So come on in and join in gang, there are a great bunch of people here who will help in any way that they can, just like your little Bro.

Roger

PS I'm also a righty.

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

A big welcome Mary!  Nice to see another "gal" on Chordie.  The guys can be quite the charmers... but usually they just talk "shop".    One of the few places where a guitar player is a guitar player... regardless of how new they are or what sex they are!  Jump right in and have fun!  smile

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Failte reefratmary,

A great big ole Welcome aboard . Enjoy enjoy.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Welcome Reefratmary.  I love your name.  Pretty soon we'll have the whole -eye-rat family around, and that'd be just fine by me!

I'm just surprised that you're all up on Cape Breton and so far no mention of a fiddle.

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Welcome Mary.

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

Hi reefratmary

As your little bro and others have said.... Welcome to the forum. There's nothing but good folks here so jump in the conversation anytime. big_smile

I'm not a lefty but my kin are in PEI.

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Zurf wrote:

Welcome Reefratmary.  I love your name.  Pretty soon we'll have the whole -eye-rat family around, and that'd be just fine by me!

I'm just surprised that you're all up on Cape Breton and so far no mention of a fiddle.

- Zurf

badeye is the bluesman and fiddler ,im the rocker ,living in kingston,ontario

lived in london for 10 years,gotta  lov the forrest cty

KAP54 wrote:

Hi reefratmary

As your little bro and others have said.... Welcome to the forum. There's nothing but good folks here so jump in the conversation anytime. big_smile

I'm not a lefty but my kin are in PEI.

Kenny

London is a great town to live in. big_smile
What part of town where you in and where was your favorite watering hole.

Go Knights

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

hi Kap, lived on Oxford street and the watering hole was Mingles, lots of live bands.

have a great day,   Mary..

one caper after another

Ahh Mingles/Firehall...That brings back a lot of good memories. Staggered out of there a bunch of times lol
Lots of great bands played there. They knocked down the whole block and turned it into the John Labatts Center. It's the #1 venue in the world (at least it was) for seating 10,000. Most top bands have played there so there still is lots of great music coming from that corner.
Cheers
Kap

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

hey chordie.s been awhile since ive since here,badeye,s sister,can anyone out there tell me where i can find the chords  to john hiatts song,,,walk on,

Hey Mary - Welcome by the way - I only found lyrics, sorry.

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

reefratmary wrote:

hey chordie.s been awhile since ive since here,badeye,s sister,can anyone out there tell me where i can find the chords  to john hiatts song,,,walk on,

Em,G,C and D. Sounds like he is playing a G on top of the Em and C.

We pronounce it "Guf Coast".
Ya'll wanna go down to the Guf?

Hi mary and welcome here from me also.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman