Re: Songwriters Circle

Keith, First I think you are a pretty talented writer, Your stuff appears to have substance to it. I would suggest however not to try and rhyme so perfectly, use a little false rhyme here and there. good luck and keep writing.

hey hey..well ive bin writing wit aaaaaaaaaages but i dunno would i post it up tho.. ..il think bout it...bt wat yer writing seems class......

Greetings sarah-loves-ceol - and welcome to chordie.  If you have some stuff written, go ahead and post it.  If you have recordings, they can also be posted to the friendsofchordie page on myspace.  This songwriting forum is great fun.

Sorry, but all the original songs should appear 'all purdy like' (just the same as chordie song layouts) - but the website moved to new servers recently and also upgraded the forum software.  Unfortunately, there are some translation problems with the new forum trying to read the old files.

Anyway . . . the Mighty Admin will enact a layout fix soon, but in the meantime just read around all annoying coding in the song postings. 

Would love to see and hear some of your songs.  James

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

Chordie, chordie, I've got chordie in my mind (music = ray charles georgia)

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Céid Míle Fáilte Sarah-Loves- Ceol.

I never had the gift of writing songs! But sure appreciate the written word in any form .

I love reading the songs posted on the forum... Some really good ones.

Truly a great gift to have ----------"GO GIRL".

Slan

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

hmm ya ill get round to puttin em up alrite...jst hav em all scribbled into this old notebook i keep...really should  get round to typin em up.....ya i spose its good to have alright....dia dhuit a chara.. ..Ca bhfuil tú ina chonaí..?! Chónaím i gCorcaigh....up the rebels and what not....haha but ya music rocks.. .. ..!*!*!

Hi SARAH-LOVES - CEOL !

As you will see , Cuplá Focáil Agamsa !

Conaim Taobh Don Amuigh, Don Dara Capiteál  " Baile Atha Cliath "   Agus The Jacks are not Back !!!!!!

Go ahead and print some of your songs,"  The guys here are brill on constructive  feedback ".

" Come  On The banks "

So go Girl.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !