1 (edited by Phill Williams 2010-02-19 22:01:45)

Topic: NEW SONG AND NEW VIDEO

Every one seems to be making vids lately, so I've made one of a new song called "second Substitute" and a totally unrelated song called "With you my Love " sans video. Both can be found on My Space, just hit the button to your left marked web. thanks for listening and watching. chords and words will be up-loaded if requested.

Phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Re: NEW SONG AND NEW VIDEO

Phill I loved all the videos!!! even the crocodile rock I just wonder how you were able to stand sideways lol I enjoyed the song and I think once you memorize it you will do it even better!! the vid with the baby and the chewing gum was funny and I also liked the "family portraits" the music and your vocals really sounded nice smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Great video and great song, Phil. Let's see the words - my hearing ain't what it used to be !

"Don't play what's there, play what's not there." Miles Davis

Wow Phil....I really like Second Substitute. What a great song!!

Well done indeed, and yes, let's have the chords and lyrics if you get a chance. I'd quite like a wee go at that one myself smile

Great job, you should be well proud!

Mark

All I got, is a red guitar, three chords and the truth

Hi Phill
Maybe this calls for a new forum section called "Show us yer Vids"  smile
seriously though neutral
Good stuff as usual
well done
ark

hi ark, you could be on to something, as it seems more and more popular for members to add their songs on video. it's a lot less fuss than recording then transferring to MP3 then up-loading when most computers will record a song while you play it...simples!

hi bud-wiser, your wish is my command, words duly up-loaded, let me know how you get on?

hi stransongs,  OK THEN I'LL SHOUT...only joking, words are up here somewhere.

hi russel,  crock rock was recorded in benidrom, spain last october by my son, who thought he was taking a photo on my sony stills camera! that's when i found out it takes video too. glad you liked my other offerings.

phill

Great stuff Phil.
I looked for this to listen to the last time i was here !! Why i wonder lol Maybe it wasnt uploaded then ?

A Citóg also i see !  I enjoyed sir,  Good song.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Well done as always Phill....top notch writing and mixing!!!

I used to be disgusted; now I try to be amused.
Elvis Costello

Two more Gems from you Phill big_smile But I gotta say that I really enjoyed "With You My Love"  A romantic piece that suits your vocal to the tee.  Another keeper.

Great mix again my friend.

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

10 (edited by mekidsmom 2010-03-20 12:14:11)

I LOVE "Second Substitute"!  Oh my goodness... you could easily stand in for Elton John Phill!  Fantastic singing!

Oh... I found it ... here's the link to Phill's music/words ... (sorry, I'm a little anal about bringing everything together to make it easier to find!  smile)
http://www.chordie.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=14293

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

enjoyed the songs

12 (edited by Phill Williams 2010-03-20 14:51:08)

thanks to all who commented,

mekidsmom, i think were stretching things here with the elton john refference, but thank you, your so lovelly...anal?  na

thanks kenny, are you keeping OK? talk soon buddy

geoguitar, thanks i'm trying...very trying according to my wife!

hi helena, a citog? i hope that's not swearing? thanks, i usually up-load the songs and lyrics the same time, but my-space can take up-to 24 hours before they can be listened to. hwyl

hi brokenarrow, thanks, dont forget, life is just a box of chocolates...what ever that means

phill

Citóg Phill.

Gaelic for left handed sir.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !