1 (edited by tonynulty 2010-03-28 09:46:05)

Topic: Spring at last

What a lovely day here in Wales, the sun is shining, the birds are singing, the daffodils are out,
just sitting on the bench in the garden with my dog snowy(a westy) pure white, been for a walk
down to Newton House a big old mansion, and Dynevor Castle, probably go for a pint about lunchtime while the boss cooks dinner, what a good chillout day.

Re: Spring at last

Sounds like a great day in South Wales, it's 7:19 am here and suppose to be cool and raining, I'm waiting on 82 degree's and sunny

Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

Yes, a nip still in the air here also. But bright and sunny.

But ive been out with the dogs for the morning. There  fed now, still wet, smelly, and sleeping now like babies lol Chasing rabbits and ducks is very hard work ya know !

Dogs life ? I'd love one !

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Got the mower out yesterday, tuned her up and cut the lawn for the first time this year. I enjoy spending time in the yard and garden this time of year. Come August.... not so much.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

About 70 F here today.  Sunny.  My daughter and her husband and three grandkids are here for a few days.  Bar-b-que alittle later in the day.  Drink a few beers and perhaps someone will ask me to bring out the guitar.  My daughter will, I know.  Cheers to all of you on this fine day.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

The last time it was 70 F here in Glasgow the dinosaurs were still roaming the earth. Still, it is Sunday so been out at the local having a few beers. Get the tatties and other veg into the ground next week (got an old neighbour who insists on the timing but the last two years have brought good results). The long nights are coming, so good times.

cheers

sinkybhoy

Yep, got the garden area tilled up the other day. Weather was nice for a few days but back to rain
          again and here till thursday. Not nice enough for some boat fishn so am working on my 66
          chevy p/u. Gotta love spring time. Looking forward to campfire picnkn and those long summer
          nights.        Mike

Our intuitions serve us well

Yeap, gotta love Spring!

Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

Spring is so late this year but I am still not quite ready for it.
Motorcycle and lawn mower won't crank so far but they will. I am putting up my longsleeve shirts, jeans and thermals and breaking out the cargo shorts and Hawaiian flowerdy shirts.
This is so cool!
toots

We pronounce it "Guf Coast".
Ya'll wanna go down to the Guf?

Mike's just a little North of me here.... and winter is slow in going this year.  We did have a few nice days last week and then old man winter came around to give us another whack.  But then again it was a mild one..... this extra rainwater will sure come in handy this summer when it comes time to start putting out forest fires. 

Enjoy these early days of spring and tip back a cold one for me too!  Come August there won't be any need to mow the grass, it'll all be gone to seed and turning into tinder.

Take Care;
Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare