Topic: PRS acoustic guitars

Does somebody of all chordians here played, an acoustic PRS?
- PRS TONARE GRAND
- PRS ANGELUS

And if so, can you post your your opinions?

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: PRS acoustic guitars

I can't even afford to look at a picture of them in a magazine. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Hahahahaha, great Zurf.
When I see those prices, and being a "PRS"man, and collector of a lot of cheaper guitars, on ebay, or from somebody who needed money, these prices are "OUT OF THEIR LEAGUE"
But who played one?

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

I saw Tony McManus and Paul Reed Smith at the Dallas Guitar Festival this last weekend. McManus was playing and demonstrating the PRS acoustic guitars and did a phenomenal job. Those guitars are selling as fast as Smith can make them and I think there was only one still available at the show during the demonstrations. I didn't get a chance to play one and probably won't...way outta my price range.

Middleaged Redneck sorta guy who refuses to grow up...passion for music, especially Southern Rock but like bout everything cept Gangsta/Hip Hop. Collect guitars, mandolins, and love to ride Harleys.

I just saw them advertised in "Guitar World" and immediately thought of you and your fine collection.