[Dm]ANDLOTS’OFLIES

[Am]ISITANYWONDER

[C]THATLOTS’OFPEOPLE

[G]NOWTHECHURCHDO[Am]DESPISE

[G]I’llringthebell

[F]I’llringthebell

[G]Foronemorepriest

[F]Tobesenttohell[Am]

Keep on Rocking and remember Animals Feel Pain Too.

Re: Soul Less Man

Hi buvvy big_smile

I was wondering where you were going with this until I got to the chorus and then all the capital letters made perfect sense.

I’ll  ring  the  bell
I’ll  ring  the  bell
For  one  more  priest
To  be  sent  to  hell

Love the chorus, and I really want to hear how this is played.

Great Topic my friend, deserving of this good write.

Cheers
Kenny big_smile

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Thankx Ken, your comments are mucho appreciato. I wrote 3 songs today all on the same topic, but the others name a certain religion, so circumspection rules, and in order not to offend, I have posted only this one. But, thankx again  --  David - aka Buvvy

hi buvvy unusual topic we usually look up not down,but great song well written,are you going to add some screams and agony backing when you record it,well done....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Hi buvvy
I can see where your coming from with this one an emotive subject for sure that needs voicing in all type of different medias.
Thanks for sharing
ark

Buvvy,

99% of people on this Island would agree with you.. Ive lost complete faith in Roman ordained catholicism. It has lost its way
so very long ago. I honestly believe now the Vatican is one big paedophile ring.. They have done nothing in the last year to change my thinking on this... Unfortunately the very few Priest who are true to there faith and love of good are also pooled into
the decaying quagmire. I do know some priest who are what they profess to be.. They i telll you are as broken as we are..
They live with the finger pointing also... Our chapels and churches reflect this now.. Practically empty for every meeting or mass.
We have a huge influx of Indian People. { catholic} they use the church  more now  then then locals.

Good write Buvvy as always.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Buvvy, the lyrics to this remind me of so many heavy metal songs that people will enjoy the catchy tune and sing along with, never really knowing what the song is actually about.  Then, one day someone will point it out to them and suddenly they will love the song even more.  My husband listens to a lot of Korn and their songs are like that.  I'm usually the one having the meaning pointed out to me.  I think you have given this topic of injustice justice with your lyrics.  I'd love to hear how it's played!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

DC, Ark, Dolly, MKM,  thanks very much for the comments. I do sing it aloud to myself as i play it, but, i'm afraid I would put you off music for a loooong time, if any of you had to hear it. Maybe i could hook up on Skype with someone who sings properly, and then I could play the guitar so as to show the tempo. Just a thought. But, thankx again.