1 (edited by daddycool 2010-06-24 14:19:37)

Topic: t:title"miss you dad" 304

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:title"miss you dad" 304

A sad song. Th loss of a loved one is very painful.
Your song captures that.

Original Songs on YouTube:   www.youtube.com/thegilsongs
Cover Songs on YouTube:   www.youtube.com/All1Song

hi gil yes we all miss then when they've gone,i lost mine in 2006, but we have the memories left to cherish,thanks for your comments....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Sorry, I didn't know.  It is sad and painfull.  Gil said it all - Your song captures that.  Very well done.

Take care,
jodyW

hi jodie thanks for your thoughts,you don't tend to broadcast these things but its nice to remember them in words/songs.....stay cool

Hi daddy
My dad passed away nearly ten years ago now and almost everyday I think of him.
"miss you dad" is just about right.
Well done
ark

hi ark its those special days,fathers day ,birthdays,anniversarys just make it harder to believe he's gone,thanks for your comments....stay cool

Ahhh, Daddycool,

I know i know. Its the hardest grief losing parents and loved ones. I spoke to my younger brother in Cork last week. He barely remembers our Da. Our dad died so young... I felt sad for him as i have so many many memories being the oldest girl.. I rooted out old photos of my brother fishing with our Da on holidays before he [ Da ] passed to send him.. They may just trigger some memories.

Lovely heartfelt piece Daddy.

Stay cool.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

hi helena this song can be for everyone who has lost their father,we all feel the same emotions with any loved one,thanks for your memories....stay cool