Topic: t:title"have a bite" 305

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:title"have a bite" 305

Right on the button Daddycool.

I know so many including meself who lost a lot on pensions invested.. What can we do ? Nothing" i say

Keep laughing and living, we have no choice..

I'll share me cake with you.. Don't go picking the biggest piece now :lol: ya greedy gut.

Stay cool.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

hi helena we've had a bad year they regraded us,down 500 then we had to sign new contracts,they have done away with t1/2,t2and replaced them with t1/3,now the goverment have cut 25% off our budget,capped pensions,two year pay freeze,now they want 40%projections if they can wangle that cut also,what are we supposed to live on and what pension will be left i don't know,anyway thanks for your comments....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

I like the quality of the song, unfortunately the subject matter is depressing, but true.  Don't feel too bad daddycool - Old doll, it ani't no better here in the good ol' USA.  If you can still call it good?  I'd let you have a piece of my cake but I don't have anymore either.

Good luck,
jody

hi jody there's nothing for us so what is there for our kids,something has to change,we can't carry on like this....stay cool