Topic: B B B Banana Rap by TheCasey813

My grandson Casey, instructed me until I came up with the guitar line he had in mind.
He then wrote, performed and recorded this origonal song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wS0y4YV73oI

His video editing skills are getting really good.
toots

We pronounce it "Guf Coast".
Ya'll wanna go down to the Guf?

Re: B B B Banana Rap by TheCasey813

Casey is so amusing, adorable, and talented!  His video editing is really amazing... I too love bananas!  big_smile

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

hi dennis that was really great,he's not camera shy anyway,you put the finishing touch with your backing,well done.....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Great stuff Toots and caseyo,

That some rocking banana music.. I do follow Casey on the tube. He is very talented for such a wee young man.

Bananas ! I heard an interview years ago with Dame Vera Lynne. When asked how she kept looking so good and healthy for her age, she replied Bananas ! She said " i wait until the skins go all speckled and the banana inside is so soft it don't do battle with my digestion lol..
It sure works for her. She's amazing for her age.

Thanks again for the video.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Bananas (along with a bunch of other fruits) can bother people with latex allergies unless they are extremely ripe (or cooked).  That could have been Dame Vera Lynne's problem.

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Hahaha, awesome!! B B B Bananas!! Oh God, I should go to bed! smile

All I got, is a red guitar, three chords and the truth

My day would not be complete without at least 2 bananas so I think this is cool. Very good editing skills too, well done to Casey.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"