Topic: Now Teach Us (Another Origional)

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

"Nobody paints by ear so why would I play guitar by sight?" hmm

Re: Now Teach Us (Another Origional)

Hi Mike,

Unfortunately I have not been able to listen to "Now Teach Us" as I can only get the first 20 seconds to play. My modem is on a 'go slow' at the moment and that may be the reason so I will try again later.

However I did give it a blast and a warble myself (well the bits where you have the chords with the lyrics) and I liked what I heard. I will comment again later when I have been able to listen to your recording.

Thank you,

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

You're not missing anything. It's an ok tune but it sounds like a lot of my early stuff.

Hi Mike,

Actually when I eventually got to hear it I did rather like this song. Ok it is not quite as I would have performed it but by gosh you certainly sounded to have had great fun thrashing it out.

Thank you,

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

It was a very fun time. Almost all of that lead work was done on the E string. I'm working on a follow up call "We Haven't Learnned Yet" to kind of bring it up to times. Good times. smile

Hey guys and gals,
Will you help me brainstorm for ideas for the follow up for this one? I have a couple of ideas but having trouble taking off with it.

i enjoy the lyrics, a good message in a song, i like.see my stuk up toffs one.i wrote it after watching something on t.v obviously to do with shooting animals.

d