Topic: Memories

heya guys this is my third song i wrote and it is about war, during the war of gallipoli and australia. i hope you like it and plz post back and help me with it if you dont like it.

MEMORIES        by Rhiannon Gilson a.k.a hinder_rox07

VERSE 1
I don’t wanna miss you even more
(Than I already do)
Even though you’re gone from here
(Im still in love with you)
I remember when you whispered in my ear
(I won’t be far, never fear)

CHORUS
Cos they, took you away from me
For some stupid war in Gallipoli
You should have stayed here
Now I drown in sorrow
For a man I’ll never see

VERSE 2
I’m wondering why I cry
(Is it really that bad?)
You write to me love notes
(It makes me really sad)
I just wanna hear your voice
(And to hear you say my name)

CHORUS

BRIDGE
I don’t understand
Why you had to go
Fighting bout nothing
It’s not even your war
But lest we forget
I will march for you
And all of your friends
All I have left is memories

CHORUS (x2)
Hello Memories

Follow your heart
It usually makes the right decisions <3

Re: Memories

Wow, that's really good, you just need to add some chords to it! I remember you replied to my post of my first song, and Ive been waiting to see some of the stuff you write, it's awesome!
rock on
~kori

If you spend your life judging people, how will you ever have time to love them ♥

Hello Rhiannon,

Those lyrics are very moving and those thoughts must have been echoed by many young women whose man has gone of to war. This is a very adult song from a 13 year old young lady.

Well done and thank You,

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

a 13 year old?...wow..i can see ur a very deep person....love the lyrics...rock on!

love is like a violin, the music may stop now and then but the strings remain forever...

omg im a 13 yr old girl 2!! nice songg!!

Hey Rox - Very very nice - do you have music? I love mournful songs like this one

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

ummm thanks alot but i really cant be that good...i just really like writing songs! and im glad that you like it!! i am making chords and i think that maybe you will like the pattern

Cheers Rhiannon xoxo

Follow your heart

Hi Hinder rox07,
First of all Your Name  "Rhiannon " Horse Goddess from Celtic Mythology " Beautiful and you wear it well!.
Well Darling we have Elections here at the moment, and i would give you my number 1 vote! Why?

You have more hindsight, foresight, sensetivity, compassion, and a lot more, then any  adults running this beautiful little island of mine!  "The furys  brothers "have a great  song about that war also.  You should listen to it,  Its a Powerful Song!
I would also like to say, as you are so young, always let your Mam or Dad, read your Post !  This is not meant to offend anyone here on this site!! We want all our young people to be safe and protected..

Nár Lagai  Día do Lamh!
{ May God Never Weaken Your Hand } Rhiannon "Horse Godddess,

I look forward to your next song!

Slán Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Old Doll said

"I would also like to say, as you are so young, always let your Mam or Dad, read your Post !  This is not meant to offend anyone here on this site!! We want all our young people to be safe and protected.."

I would like to second that admirable statement and add that the same applies to all the young contributors to the Forum.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Man, i third the two previous statements by Old Doll and Roger Guppy.  I really like your song and can't wait to see the chords up there! I'm only nineteen so in ages we're not that far apart hinder_rox07!! I'm very impressed with your song and let's keep the young folk's rockin'!!!

"Fly on Proud Bird, At Last You Are Free"
-Charlie Daniels

i have already told my parents about chordie and the posts and they agreed that i should put my songs and get song off this site...thanks for the concern

love to you all
Rhiannon xoxo

Follow your heart

i have already told my parents about chordie and the posts and they agreed that i should put my songs and get song off this site...thanks for the concern

love to you all
Rhiannon xoxo

Follow your heart