1 (edited by SGinCYQX 2007-05-06 21:24:39)

Topic: Anyone around my age?

I'm 14, and I'd really like to talk to anyone else my age about playing. Post here, email, IM, doesn't really matter.

Just joined here yesterday, and no, I'm not a spammer. My name basically means "SG in Gander"

I've got an Epi SG and an Acoustic-Electric.

Get in touch please.

Ethan

"You have to get over the love of power, and enjoy the power of love, in order to know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix.

Re: Anyone around my age?

Hi!!
Welcome to the bunch!

Dm

"Talent instantly recognizes genius,
but mediocrity knows nothing more than itself."

-Sir Arthur Conan-Doyle

Dude i'm 14 If you want you can give me your email adress Oh and I also just signed in today

My email is ethant21@hotmail.com

Yeah, seems like a cool place. Thanks

"You have to get over the love of power, and enjoy the power of love, in order to know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix.

Isn't bigjdindustriez 14 or so? Man, nobody wants to talk to us old timers.

"Nobody paints by ear so why would I play guitar by sight?" hmm

Hey, I like talking to older musicians

-Jimi Hendrix.

hey, im 14 too, how long you been playing?

If you spend your life judging people, how will you ever have time to love them ♥

I've been playing a year and a half. My email is above, if you want to get in touch.

-Jimi Hendrix.

im 17 and just graduated from high school.  ive been playing for about a month now.  im just lookin for tips on how to play.

Hi everyone,

Im 29 in a few weeks. Picked up my first guitar a week ago and can gladly say i find learning quite easy. chord changes are coming together and strumming patterens are working well. Hope to get some useful tips from all you keen musicians....young and old.

Hi,
Im 15

Anyone that wants to get in touch, my email is above.

-Jimi Hendrix.

13 (edited by patrickjacques 2007-05-22 16:03:43)

yo ...guess I can safely say I fit into the old timer catagory.. I will be 50 at the end of the month

but I still feel like a kid

what a long strange trip it's been

hey, I'm 14. Ive got an epi SG and an acoustic electric aswell. I live in Australia (or as you Yanks would call it, osstaralia). i'm glad to see more people my age signing up, it was getting a bit boring. I like your signature, Jimi Hendrix is awesome, but I reckon Voodoo Child (slight Return) is better.

My email is rhcp_alex93@yahoo.com.au

[url=http://www.myspace.com/rdxfunk]www.myspace.com/rdxfunk[/url]

hey there im 18 and i have been playing for a year now..although i started in grade 5 but then didnt continue with it until again i started from the very begining in grade 11 im doing my A levels now....

hope you enjoy this website....i joined it recently..
saba..

love is like a violin, the music may stop now and then but the strings remain forever...

Hey im 12 i have been playing for 5 and a half years and i have a penny electric guitar and a aria acoustic i just signed up today

i hope u have as much fun as im having playing my favorite songs

swimtriplet3 wrote:

im 17 and just graduated from high school.  ive been playing for about a month now.  im just lookin for tips on how to play.

here is a tip make sure you can strum in both up to down and vice versa

im 14 and i been playing 4 years!

wow i dont think id hav enough patience to stick with guitar at age ten! only a year and a half here and 14.
~kori

If you spend your life judging people, how will you ever have time to love them ♥

im 14 on september see my name?

Dudes im 14 too my email is mason.jm@hotmai.com add my on msn or just email me i would like to talk to someone my age too

I'm 13 and I been playing 1 year! Add majanilssons@hotmail.com smile
Svensk? Skriv förfan

/Maja

23 (edited by mhebert 2007-06-07 02:39:43)

patrickjacques wrote:

yo ...guess I can safely say I fit into the old timer catagory.. I will be 50 at the end of the month

but I still feel like a kid

Patrick I'm 38 and feeling a little old. I guess we should start a string titled '' Anyone who grew up listening to Led Zepplin, Harmonium, Styx, Boston, Beau Domage, Dylan.....''

I may be goin' to hell in a bucket babe

yo michel I am picking up what your laying down.

what a long strange trip it's been

yo peeps im 14 and going to be learning the lectric gutiar i also got a epi sg

dont light yourself on fire... it kinda hurts.