Topic: BIRTHDAY WISHES

Today is Miss Lena's birthday.    Happy Birthday Old Doll. and many more

Segosha    cool

one caper after another

Re: BIRTHDAY WISHES

Happy Birthday, Old Doll.  I hope you enjoy your special day.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Happy Birthday Helena, I hope you have a great day, love and best wishes.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

HAPPY BDAY

Hi Old Doll,

Best wishes to you on this special day. Hope you and your family have a nice get together.   Mike

Our intuitions serve us well

Happy Birthday Old Doll.. Hope u've had a fabulous day  big_smile xxxxx

The time to be happy, is NOW !

Freshman acoustic, IbanezGAX70, MarshallMG15cd, Digitech:RP100

Have a wee one from me as well!

You know it is sometimes difficult to remember that some folk are still young enough to celebrate such things.....  at my age we all just sit about, wear black and play dirges.

Enjoy your day and many more!

Take Care;
Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

How wonderful to be 29, again. Happy Birthday, Ms Lena.

Nela

Happy B'Day Old Doll....Hope you have a fantastic day

I used to be disgusted; now I try to be amused.
Elvis Costello

Growing older is mandatory, growing UP is optional.

Sometimes you have to burn a few bridges
to keep the crazies from following you.

Happy birthday old doll hope you had agood day,you will not see this till the day after because of the time differance,so I hope you do not have a headache!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Dear Ms. Lena,
You better have a happy birthday or we'll come over there and MAKE you a happy birthday.
toots & friends

We pronounce it "Guf Coast".
Ya'll wanna go down to the Guf?

Well, I'm a day late but I was thinking of  you all day yesterday!  I hope that your day was a fantastic one!!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Hey Lena - Happy birthday. I hope you have a wonderful time.

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

It appears that Old Doll is either having a great time for her birthday or she is ill.  She hasn't visited for some time.  Lets hope she is well.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Sorry I am late but just wanted to add my birthday wishes to Old Doll!  Haven't heard from her in a while; here is to hoping all is well with you and that you had a wonderful birthday.  Your insight and additions are missed by many of us when we don't hear from you on here for awhile.  Have a great one!

Find a Path or Make One    This is a motto I have been following my entire life and one I am currently using with my music.
Big Jim from Ashville Ohio

Aah, how very kind of you all.

Yes, Old doll did have a birthday. A very important one..  My 60th birthday. Its been going on now since my first surprise party back in July with my friends up North.. Ive had holidays, parties, more holidays, weddings { Not my own i hasten to add lol] 4 30th birthdays, my son being one of them. My sis-in-laws 60th also. Babies been born [ again not my own   big_smile  big_smile
Last week i had a few days away with my son on a boat. Pure Bliss it was to have the peace of the river around for a few days.. Food sure tastes great out in the middle of a lake.
Next weekend i have a crowd coming to stay for the weekend for a big Football event. My sister is home untill the 22nd September ! Sure i'm wondering now how am i alive with all the shenanigans.
I do know this much, im very blessed. So many do not get to see there 60th year. If i keep doing what im doing i wont see my 61st lol

So thank you all for your good wishes. There appreciated as always. Now i must go pack for my trip tomorrow..
I will be back when life settles down again. Next year on the 6th August, its a family wedding in Switzerland. Whoohoo! But first New York in November next.
Tis" great to be alive, above ground and still feel like 19 in your head!.
Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Sit down and have a cup of tea now,   

badeye   cool

one caper after another

Happy Happy Birthday Lena, hoping you have lots more.

Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

Old Doll wrote:

I do know this much, im very blessed. So many do not get to see there 60th year. If i keep doing what im doing i wont see my 61st lol

You may see it, but you won't remember it if you keep up with all these parties.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Hi Helena,

I had you as 55 in my diary but then I am renown for getting your age wrong. Still I wont have to write a song for this mistake ........................... I hope lol.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"