Topic: PS3

I tried to log in to chordie from my PS3 the other day and found that it was not possible. The page does kind of load but not everything is there. I thought it would be good to use this when there are folk in and wanting a sing song but it's not possible. Any reason why chordie won't load?

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

2 (edited by Russell_Harding 2010-09-12 14:00:00)

Re: PS3

I tried for several hours last night on my pc and kept getting a pun bb error failure to connect message each link I tried I did email Per from my gmail account it looks like the problem has been solved I dont know if it was in my browser or not I even tried Bing no luck with that either.

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Hmm... I assumed he was just updating the site again last night.  It was down for a little bit here too.  Al, was the site up and running on the computer when you tried logging in from the PS3?

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Yes, Amy, the site was fine. It just seems that the internet browser used by the PS3 can't cope with the chordie site. Which is a shame cos it spoiled my fun sad

OK, I've discovered that it is only the homepage that the PS3 has a problem with. I can still get into the forum and my songbook. Very cool. smile

YAY!  And good to know for anyone with a PS3!  Now... if only I could do that with the stinkin' Wii

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.