Topic: Not much happening

Hi Everyone, I see with the problems logging in no one much is posting, at least a few of us are still here, kinda weird and scary huh! It's like the village is empty, oh well, I'm sure things will be back to normal soon.

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

Re: Not much happening

"CROATOAN"   

They just vanished wink   

Hopefully all will be back to normal soon. I made the mistake of clearing my history earlier and it took me several tries through back doors to get back on the forums. Luckily, I had a link to a discussion here posted on another forum that let me in...

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

Ha Ken, Ha Pix!

Some of us still here; tho' I've been learning Facebook most of past week.

What's happening?

And what does "CROATOAN" mean Pix?

<-----<< On an even field, only talent prevails! >>----->
   Gans Gwarak da yn dorn yu lel, gwyr lowen an golon!
        >>-----> [color=#FF0000]Rudhes[/color] hag [color=yellow]Owres[/color], Kajima <-----<<

In 1587 on Roanoke Island North Carolina over 100 people vanished within the 3 years it took for the others to return to their homeland for additional supplies... They were among the first settlers of America and their disappearance has always baffled scholars. The word "Croatoan" was the only clue found as it was carved into a nearby tree... http://www.coastalguide.com/packet/lost … atan.shtml

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

I am here, just been lurking:)

Later, Wayne P

Hey Guys,

I've found that if you go to the Chordie site, that  when it comes up in an error, the little login thing is still there, click logout, and the page will appear as it's suppose to, then click forum, then look over to the login, and you can login that way, but as long as you getting in however you are, then I guess that means I'm just rambling agian, glad to know I'm not alone here.

Cam

Is it just an NC problem or interstate?

No worries in Blighty! Altho' I did find some interestingly carved stones recently!

>>-----> [color=#FF0000]Rudhes[/color] hag [color=yellow]Owres[/color], Kajima <-----<<

It's big, it's coast to coast, Hey KajiMa, are you able to log in and get your songbooks normally?

Cam

Don't have songbooks!

Did have "Connection Probs" when I came back here just now!

You can get straight to the forum by typing www.chordie.com/forum in the address bar. It works for me anyway.

I have the forum page Favourited and have never experienced problems getting in (except ocaisional 'typical' Computer Probs as above)

looks like it's cleared up now... as stonebridge just said, next time there's a prob just type in www.chordie.com/forum and you should get in here (this of course will not work if there's a problem with the forum)!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Guitarpix wrote:

In 1587 on Roanoke Island North Carolina over 100 people vanished within the 3 years it took for the others to return to their homeland for additional supplies... They were among the first settlers of America and their disappearance has always baffled scholars. The word "Croatoan" was the only clue found as it was carved into a nearby tree... http://www.coastalguide.com/packet/lost … atan.shtml

Thank You"  for this link Guitarpix, I read all earlier today, i never heard or  read of this before. Fascinating stuff.

Old Doll

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Guitarpix wrote:

Interesting. I've been reading 100 bullets (graphic novel/comic book) which is a fictional story based on this event. Apparently "CROATOA" means "This belongs to us" in the book.

Well, I'm just glad that Per is the man on the job and that he has everything straighted out now. I noticed last evening about 6:00 PM Eastern Standard Time that Chordie was down. I'm not sure how many hours ahead of us he is in Norway, but Per must have stayed up mighty late to work this out, my hats off to Per, thanks so much Per, we all really appreciate you!

Cam