1 (edited by sumadog 2012-02-21 08:15:11)

Topic: Captain of my soul

Please note that E,G,A,C are played open. ie:E (standard), G (just slide that "E" up three frets and play all strings, A (just slide up two more frets). That'll get you through the first two lines. The A in the next two lines is standard and the C is that "A' and slide up 3 frets and play all strings. B can be however you like to play it. I'm sure the chords have proper alternate notations (eg:that "C" chord has an open A  in it so would it be a 6th?) but I'll leave that for another forum.

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/nRq5Jqr5/cap … furl=d1url

Song is auto-biographical put to a nautical theme. Hope you enjoy.

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

There's nothing right in my left brain and there's nothing left in my right brain.
author unknown

Re: Captain of my soul

Some reall good lyrics sumadog,sounds like you have some knowledge of sailing.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Re: Captain of my soul

thx dino48.
I just putter about. Making music and sailing. Can't think of a better way to pass the day..... wink

There's nothing right in my left brain and there's nothing left in my right brain.
author unknown