1 (edited by rockerchick 2007-09-28 15:02:02)

Topic: leaving by elora

this is the first song that I have wrote in a long time so bare with me.

when he fell and died thats when we stopped beleving,
fell down and cried from all of this bleeding,
still dont know why you are deceiving me,
why is he leaving me,

he left me so pissed Ill try not to miss him,
my heart will half to fix becaus of this crul person,
he left me in a dark room with no room to breath,
why does he half to leave,

when he fell and died thats when we stopped beleving,
fell down and cried from all of this bleeding,
still dont know why you are deceiving me,
why is he leaving me

this song has a purpose I hope you dont miss it,
life can be worth it if you let it,
Ive been suficated so long I can barly breath,
       why does he half to leave?

Lets go melt some faces!!!!

Re: leaving by elora

when he fell and died thats when we stoped beleving,
fell down and cried from all of this bleading,

well ur spelling's not the greatest but this is a nice line.... im getting a gothish type vibe, or maybe its just me??? Nice little piece though smile

All You Need is Love smile

Hi Rockerchick,

Yes a deep piece, and spelling didnt stop me understanding where its coming from..
I think text abbreviation with cell phones is creating this kind of phonetic spelling?  I could start a whole thread here on famous people who were Dyslexic. as is one of my Sons. A very Productive Loving young Man who knows exactly
as you do Rockerchic, where his heart is..

Now! Chords please.. for this Old Doll.

Well done to you and keep it up.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

I normally refuse to comment on any song that has foul language in it but I will make an exception in this instance.

Rockerchick,

There is a lot of hidden depth and emotion in the lyrics you have posted and I look forward, with interest to seeing the the chords that you will use to make this song.

Well done,

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Here in Ireland Roger,

We use the word "Pissed "as in Drunk? and its very exceptable here!  In America when i first went there, i discovered they us the word "Pissed" to  refect there anger at something?
I am of course open to correction on this one.
Not Pissed Old Doll!

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

rockerchick,
You song is very deap and quite poetic.
'Alanis Morissette' wrote songs about personal expieriances.
Pick up 'Jagged Little Pill"

Everyone responding to her post please try and remember that rockerchick's last post and that with her age will come raw feelings and emotions.

The profanity that is received should probably be taken for has  it is written and not for other possible meanings.

rockerchick, don't quit writting. This is a chance for you to express yourself in a non-violent and productive way. Some people express themselves by lashing out. You're doing it in an adult way.

keep on expressing yourself. We've all lost someone that was dear to us, and we've each had to express our pain in our own ways.

If you feel it, then write it.
If you see it, then reach for it.
If you dream it, then go get it.
Hold your head high and be proud of your first lyrical post
We all misspell.

If you're not happy with what you have...
Then you'll never be happy with what you get...

7 (edited by daddycool 2007-09-28 14:09:07)

hi rockerchick ,try using your spellchecker it may help,but we all use abreviations of words so it really does'nt matter too much as long as you get across what you want out of your song,well done...

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

great lyrics , but what are the chords? chorus?

Everything is bad including me
But being bad is good policy
Reverend Horton Heat

I like these lyrics too. Not something I would sing but still very good.

and for all the people going on about spelling, go read my new thread on spelling in the chordie chat section. It is amzanig

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

hi, sorry I was tired and I had to hurry because my dad was yelling at me (GO TO BED!!!)
And I just have bad spelling to Im only 13 give me a break.My spelling is weird.

p.s.I hope that was spelled right.

hi again I have been tring to get chords for this but I am having problems.I've tried this on guitar and piano and nuthing seems to work.

chick,
if you cannot find the right chords yet dont worry. keep the lyrics and sometime they will come. I have got lyrics I have kept for 14 years and still looking for chords, or vice cersa, got chords but no lyrics.

Ken

and yer spelling is fine, I am sure veryone understands so it is good enough

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

rockerchick,
Never use your age as an excuse. The man that created the Kentucky Fried Chicken restuarant chain had spend his life trying new ideas and only succeeded after he had retired.
If you want something bad enough, don't let your age or gender stop you.
Achievement is made through trial and error, and striving to never quit. If you want it bad enough, you'll get it. Maybe not as quick as you'ld like. Maybe not even in the methode that you thought it would come.
If you want it then achieve it, don't make excuses.
Not all words in songs are spelled the way they should be. Not all words are sang as they are written.
You could spend your life looking for words and never find them. You could spend your life looking for chords and never find them. Put your poetry in a book. Don't sit around pondering on just one thing.
As Ken wrote, he has had songs and chords for longer than you've been around. You've bogged down your mind.
Don't let other people sign in and out using your name. Let them get their own. When someone reads your posts, they want to know that they are talking to you. If you start letting others sign in and out on your name then it becomes misleading, and you'll find that others will become reluctant to respond to you.
You are a great poet rocker(Alanis Morissette)chick. Your poetry comes from within.
Words/chords will come, just give it time.

If you're not happy with what you have...
Then you'll never be happy with what you get...

rockerchick, this is like the coolest song with lots of feeling!! dont worry about spelling im only 14 so yea im not that good at spelling either!! if you would like i could try to get some chords to this as i play guitar and i can figre you out! i mean come on girl?!?!? this song totally rocks and i think that it would be good with electric guitar in it!! wat you think?? if you would like this is my email and you can talk to me private? liven_4_love@hotmail.com that is mi email btw!!

keep rocking! love you lots!! rhiannon xoxoxo

Follow your heart
It usually makes the right decisions <3

hay,hinder_rox07 that would be great. And I thought electric guitar would be good for this song to. Im not very good at mixing chords with words.

well just email me whenever you would like and i will keep on goin with every song i know until i think about some chords for your awsome song!! please keep writing for you are very talented!

cheers, rhiannon xoxo

Follow your heart
It usually makes the right decisions <3