Re: im a girl are there any other girls on here??????

Hi, I'm a girl, but I'm 12.

The Irish gave the bagpipes to the Scots as a joke, but the Scots haven't got the joke yet.

Jikklop wrote:

Hi, I'm a girl, but I'm 12.

wow!! your 12 and you play guitar i wish i would have started that early!!!!!i'm 15 but i have only been playing for about 7 or 8 months!!!

I'm a guy.. but still I'm bi so that makes me partly girl on the inside lol

either way welcome much luck, put in the effort and you'll be rewarded big_smile

Hey,
Yeah, well, I wanted to learn guitar when I listened to "Good Riddance" by Green Day in detail.
I still can't pick tabs but, I'll get there.

Jikklop

The Irish gave the bagpipes to the Scots as a joke, but the Scots haven't got the joke yet.

i´m a girl smile  i´m 26  and started playing since februari it was mi valentines gift, now for mi birthday real soon in august a´l get a real acoustic guitar (the one i own is a classic studie guitar sad)

greetz out spain

Hóla Senoríta Trippy,

De Nada Chordie!

Salud, Buenas Noches!

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Gracias por la bienvenida?

un saludo trippy

Hi there, I'm another girlie from Good old Nova Scotia, Canada ...older for sure . 51, just learning and having a blast.

Hi Sunnidae,

Welcome to Chordie. They treat the Girlie/ Girlettes very well on this site.
Ask all the questions, they will help and answer all.  You will have a good time here as i do!   They are all Gentlemen ... Enjoy enjoy Petal. 
Older Doll.

Welcome Sunnydia. Good to have another Nova Scotian on Chordie. This site will help with guitar.

Take Care...Badeye.

one caper after another

well now I didn't expect to see this many females on this site. I bought myself a guitar two months ago and only know how to play Mad World by Tears for fears.

it sounds pretty good so far. it's also a simple song. i am not a teen any more(31) but i decided this year to be 21 instead. This site is really great! My goal is to make a guitar but my mentor has left so i get to make it on my own. I am going to start out by making a mandolin.

Another older girl (43) out in Calgary.  Originally from Halifax.  Bought an acoustic a year ago.  Found this terrific site shortly after that.  Started lessons last September.  Love it!  Should have done it sooner.

That's All Non-Violence is
--- Organized Love---
        Joan Baez

Girl here also! :-)  I'm 29 and have only seriously started learning about 3 weeks ago and I can already play one song and sing it at the same time so I'm really thrilled about that.

I'm so happy to see so many other ladies of all different ages starting to live their dreams, too.  Rock on, sisters!  Maybe we should do a songs for girls thread where we post our favorites to learn.

Hi,
Devildogs- Doll,

Are you the daughter i always wanted? Just noticed Doll.  29, Now give me 24 hours to remember how good that age felt! lol. Looking good from where i'm at! You will have a blast here " believe Me"
Slán
Old Doll.

Hi Badeye,
Your welcome to the womens forum! No lippy and dresses i hope? One is enough?lol.  "A BEAUTIFUL THORN AMONGST THE ROSES"  another Gentleman ladies who is always willing to help damsels in distress.  He has his own Gem!.
He's a good un!
Night Badeye,
Old Doll.

Old Doll wrote:

Hi,
Devildogs- Doll,

Are you the daughter i always wanted? Just noticed Doll.  29, Now give me 24 hours to remember how good that age felt! lol. Looking good from where i'm at! You will have a blast here " believe Me"
Slán
Old Doll.

lol - I'm up for adoption! ;-)  I come with two really cute grandkids, too, that are 2 (a boy) and 10 months (a girl).  My husband is a Marine (a devildog), so somehow I've become Devildog's Doll and it's stuck.

Old?  No way!  You're only as old as you feel...and I've heard that playing guitar reduces wrinkles so let's keep strummin' - lol - I'm already having a blast here.  So much great music, such great forums with excellent advice from fellow musicians from beginner to advanced levels.  Everyone seems nice and helpful.

- Kelly (Devildog's Doll)

Hi Devildogs-doll,
Sorry im only getting back to you now! But i was busy on the guitar! Trying to get rid of those wrinkles?   My 2 grown Men havent had any children yet! I guess i taught them to well about "Contraception"? Your 2 jewels are welcome to mine! one of mine is moving shortly and i dont like the  empty nest syndrome! Its easier to keep them then deal with the emotion of letting them go. Hopefully ive equiped him well enough to go forward in life and be happy.
Slán
Old Doll.

Hi Devildogs-doll,
Sorry im only getting back to you now! But i was busy on the guitar! Trying to get rid of those wrinkles?   My 2 grown Men havent had any children yet! I guess i taught them to well about "Contraception"? Your 2 jewels are welcome to mine! one of mine is moving shortly and i dont like the  empty nest syndrome! Its easier to keep them then deal with the emotion of letting them go. Hopefully ive equiped him well enough to go forward in life and be happy.
Slán
Old Doll.

Old Doll wrote:

Hi Devildogs-doll,
Slán
Old Doll.

Well, here's your first grandkid photos:  http://photos.yahoo.com/devildogs_doll

They grow up so fast!  I've been working on clearing up my wrinkles, too...I turn 30 next month so they're just starting to appear, which means I'd better play more I guess.  LOL

Your 2 grown men are pretty smart when it comes to not having kids...but I only say that after having cleaned up a dumped bowl of cheerios, a plastic ball in my guitar, wondering how spaghettios got in the baby's hair, and finding some dvds that somehow mysteriously appeared in my dryer.  *sigh*  Kids!

hi im am girl too im 26 been useing chordie for about 2 years been playing for 2 years just got registerd today lol any why welcome and have fun playing and dont give up i have a taylor accoustic i love it ....

Meeeeeeee!! ima chick im a chick yay!! girls rule muehahaha

Queridas Meninas,

I'm a guitar player who happens to be a girl smile Good to see you all strumming along together. Been playing for over 25 years now and still learning something new every day. Showing my vintage? Maybe, but apparently I first showed interest in guitars before I could walk and that formed my roadmap through life.

I play an Emerald x10 Artisan, an Emerald x30 Opus, an Emerald x5 travel guitar, a classical guitar handmade in Ireland by Gerry O'Gorman and a Fender Strat. I have my partner's Strat in bits on the kitchen table so I can give it an overhaul and a new paint job. Great fun for a weekend!

You have to see the Emeralds, they are stunningly beautiful instruments. www.emeraldguitars.com or www.emeraldlife.com

Have a great weekend everyone.

Slán, Tschau, see ya... and all that jazz smile

jpage_roxmysox wrote:

hey, im a girl, im 14, been playing for about 2 years now. its so awesome that so many chicks are getting into guitar! ive recently reached the "people besides my family really WANT to hear me play" stage, and I totally enjoy seeing the look on guys' faces when I tell them Ive been playing for 2 years (especially the guys who think their so awesome just cuz they can play guitar hero)

i know its awesome to be acknowleged and have people want to actually hear you ive been playing for for abour 5 1/2 years now and it only gets more interesting and fun and welcome to the newer members and i never realized how many different nationalities especially th UK (where i want to go to school)

So Red Delicious

Hi
I wonder what this thread is doing in Acoustic now. Should be in chat.

Just a thought.

Ark

Yeah, I've been doing guitar for about two years now. I love it, just letting you know there are some other girls on here!