Topic: Hi all

Hello everyone;

Been a while since i have been able to get back here. Last time i chatted with a few fellow veterans about the VA health system. A lot has happened since then. I hope on this Holiday weekend everybody is enjoying their slice of life!! I am really excited as i am only 3 weeks away form meeting my first custom made guitar! Not to bore everyone with the whole story but my Brother in San Diego hooked me up with a guy who is on his way to be an amazing Luthier. I am the last one that he is building my guitar for cost. I had been looking at a Martin 00-15M. They wanted $1119.00 from Sweet water. That was WAY over my budget!! So using the spec's of the Martin Ray is building me my Miss M as i have named her. I will be back when i have her safe in my hands!! Stay safe and keep on playing!!
Rick

Re: Hi all

Good to see you back rick hope you get your martin quick!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Good luck with your new custom guitar.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Hope your new Miss M turns out the way you want it, Rick!

Well Rick when she arrives by all means post a NGD and photo!  I don't think anyone here objects to a picture or two of a pretty lady.

Thanks; Semper Fi
Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare