Topic: devil songs or satanic messages

You often hear about songs, and more if it's performed by a more controversial band, that when they play it backwards, there "seems to be a kind of anti-christ words, or lyrics about the devil".
I am asking you to post examples of such songs, I am an European guy, who loves music, and who is now more than ever focusing on lyrics. There is something weird about this fact, or am I wrong, how, why and where do these people find the time, the way to listen and give an explication on this.
I tried to do the same thing with a so called "satanic" song, but I didn't hear 1 thing. I suppose that these phrases should be the same as in stead of writing GITAARDOCPHIL I would write it backwards
like LIHPCODRAATIG.???????
What about this item

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: devil songs or satanic messages

Hi gitaardocphil - this 'backmasking' thing is just plain strange.  There are some vids on YouTube that offer what they claim are examples of hidden messages.  Here is one using several Beatles songs.

Frankly, most of it is only understandable because the vid makers put the wording of the alleged backwards messages on the screen - otherwise it would just be noise to most listeners.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UVDlg4x468

Lots of other examples there on YouTube in same category.  James

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

Was once playing around with the Windows sound recorder on my computer, I played Elvis' Promised Land backwards and told some folks you could hear him say, "Not buried in Graceland" , they believed me and told others, after I heard it a ferw times I started to believe it myself.

"R"

How about "Sympathy for the Devil" by the Stones, that sounds pretty satanic forwards smile

I'm guessing you're a Christian, then. So am I.
This isn't really my area, if it was I'd be a Demonologist, not parapsychologist.
I'll tell you if I find anything, that's an interesting question. Personally, I'm quite a skeptical investigator (meaning I don't believe everything I find, which is a good quality), and don't really believe that this can happen unless... you're mad.. I am aware of a Satanic religion, Satanic Mass etc., so I'll look into this.

I'm off jamming (by myself, without anyone else watching) for a bit.

All the best,

Will

don't ever stand aside, don't ever be denied
you gotta be who you be if you're comin' with me
cool
okay??

I'm an Atheist, but don't let put you off me.

As I've said in posts all over the place, I think everyone has the right to believe in any thing they want, so I would never dismiss anyone beacuse they don't agree with me. (however see my blog on bebo for what I think about foxhunting)

After all, I'm frequently wrong about all sorts of things.

cheers

David

Well para, I read that you want to be named, different, I am what you can call "Christian", even Catholic, but I am open for all religions. As I wrote somewhere, I noticed that in fact almost all religions are the same.
Personally, I am a believer in reincarnation, I want to tell you more about this, but I am a little bit short in time.
BUT PROMESS to contact me

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

YouTube has videos also of backmasking in Queen's Another one bites the dust and Led Zep's Stairway to Heaven

You have to forget about what other people say; when you're supposed to die, when you're supposed to be lovin'. You have to forget about all these things. You have to go on and be crazy. Craziness is like heaven.
                                                        -James Marshall Hendrix

I saw the Virgin Mary in a cheese sandwich once.

Does that count?

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

I've listened to the backwards Stairway recording before, I didn't believe it, so I tried it myself using an MP3 editor and you could actually here Plant say satan a couple times. kinda creepy... then again... didnt zeppelin write an instrumental about a whale?

If you spend your life judging people, how will you ever have time to love them ♥

the voices in my head talk backwards sometimes, but I dont listen to them anyway!

Bobby
kickin.ws

Led Zeppelin are admitted occultists.  Big shot rock stars are notoriously self-absorbed (though I don't know that to be true of the fellows in Zep).  It would not surprise me in the least if the boys from Zep were self-focused enough to permit their curiosity to take them into realms outside their ability to control. 

Of course, the same is true of many of us, so I say this not as a criticism but merely as a recognition that it would not be surprising were they to have become involved in Satanism. 

As a matter of humor, I can never understand how Satanists work.  Assuming that there is a Satan, then we already have a book that tells us how things turn out...

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Artist: Pink Floyd
Song: Empty Spaces
Message: "...congratulations. You've just discovered the secret message. Please send your answer to Old Pink, care of the funny farm, Chalfont.

There is a guy on my block who lives for rock, he plays records day and night, and when he feels down he puts the rock and roll on and it makes him feel alright. - The Kinks, Rock And Roll Fantasy

The masters in what I call, occult or "satan" music, we did not mention as by miracle is BLACK SABBATH of course: Ozzie likes chicken head performances.
ABOUT LED ZEPPELIN dear jpage_roxmysox, difficult nick btw, DO YOU KNOW, AND IF YOU HAVE DOWNLOAD SITES  you will get the shock of your life about "STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN."
TRY TO LOOK, even on www.amazon.com, where you can listen to samples about 30", TO FIND A GROUP "SPIRIT", & the song "TAURUS", the intros of both songs is almost exactly the same. It is told that Page was somewhere in a club in LA, he was already a gifted guitar player, that he saw this group ( a little bit psychedelic) performing. And a few years later, he composed the song "Stairway", with as I wrote an identical intro. When I start "writing?" a song, many times, I find some matching chords, and you add chords, or you remove or change some chords, you will also look for a little "special" intro, or in the middle of the song, when you start playing the song, it is possible that I notice, SH**, I worked so hard and it reminds me of another song. A catchy tune can sit in your head for years, you do not remember at all that you've heard a similar thing, and things like this occur.

An interesting subject this one. Personally I was kinda sceptical about the whole backmasking scenario until I stumbled upon this site,

http://jeffmilner.com/backmasking.htm

One or two of the tracks are pretty neat, you can listen too them forwards then backwards. Theres only around a dozen songs, but its worth a peek too see what you think about it. smile

Craig.

Blind acceptance is a sign, of stupid fools who stand in line.  John Lydon.

'Mod' is a shorter word for 'young, beautiful and stupid' - we've all been there." - Pete Townshend.

I really want to try this out on a sunny day. In fact, all those people who claim to hear satanic or "ugly words" when they listen to the music backwards, aren't they a little bit disturbed?
If I purchase a Led Zeppelin album, I really prefer to turn the album like it should be, FORWARDS, if still vinyl, I start my pick-up, and I start listening from song 1 to the last song. I really don't understand, that people start to play that record backwards, led zeppelin backwards should be, speaking as a extreme catholic (in)sect: NILEPPEZ DEL, or ROLLING STONES, = SENOTS GNILLOR, this I should call more or less (NOT YOU) paranormal or LAMRONARAP, because they are convinced that there are hidden messages, inspired by the LIVED (this sounds weirder). If there are devil messages, they must be found in the lyrics? or NOT.
REALLY HOPING TO GET MORE INFO
Good weekend to the world & chordians.

I was on the site you named, but I didn't hear or I didn' understood "hidden messages"

jerome.oneil wrote:

Does that count?

There is always virgin mary sightings in L.A. usually on a low rider chevy.

Bootlegger.

She just left the building together with ELVIS.
Sometimes, more at Christmas time, you'll find does "breads" in a JESUS shape.

Hey,
If you go to albinoblacksheep.com and search backmasking, there are a few clips on this subject.
Probably the most famous one is "Stairway to Heaven" by Led Zepplin (spelling?) which is there.
I find this topic interesting, but nonetheless unbelieveable.

Jikklop

The Irish gave the bagpipes to the Scots as a joke, but the Scots haven't got the joke yet.

jerome.oneil wrote:

Does that count?

Hey .. i saw that too... didnt someone buy that for like, a buttload of money?

Through our bleeding we are one- AFI

F.O.D- Green Day

There's lotsa symbolism in Doors songs, Zepplin songs And Eagles songs.

the answer is blowin' in the wind

Tophatsandbowties wrote:
jerome.oneil wrote:

Does that count?

No. She was delicious, though.

manofgod wrote:

There's lotsa symbolism in Doors songs, Zepplin songs And Eagles songs.

What does it mean to squeeze my lemon 'till the juice runs down my leg, anyway?

jerome.oneil wrote:
Tophatsandbowties wrote:
jerome.oneil wrote:

Does that count?

No. She was delicious, though.

That's an insult to catholics everywhere

the answer is blowin' in the wind