Re: BYG - Aug 11, 2018

So here's my deal. My sister lives in Elmira, which I think isn't too terribly far from ThemKidsFolks' house. With the process of getting my Dad's properties ready to sell, I'm going to have to take some furniture up to her. I bounced the idea of me taking the furniture to my sister and then heading over to Jim and Amy's for BYG, and she seemed OK with it.  I may have a child accompany, and may not. I may have a sibling accompany, and may not.

I'll try to make this work out. In the meanwhile, it's time to get my tent repaired.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Zurf wrote:

So here's my deal. My sister lives in Elmira, which I think isn't too terribly far from ThemKidsFolks' house. With the process of getting my Dad's properties ready to sell, I'm going to have to take some furniture up to her. I bounced the idea of me taking the furniture to my sister and then heading over to Jim and Amy's for BYG, and she seemed OK with it.  I may have a child accompany, and may not. I may have a sibling accompany, and may not.

I'll try to make this work out. In the meanwhile, it's time to get my tent repaired.

Cool!

On a guess I would say about 2 hours from Elmira to Syracuse.

That's pretty darned close to Google Maps' guess, Uncle Joe.

Edit to add: I've had quite a few 500 - 800 mile weekends, so another 100 miles, give or take, isn't that big of a deal to me. And I'd probably be driving Big Red instead of the Battle Prius. Driving Big Red is as comfortable as sitting in a Barcalounger. Then again, there's not much furniture and it may fit into the Battle Prius...

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude