Topic: Printing problem

how do I print just the lyrics and chords and not all of the ads and fluff around the lyrics
Thanks

Re: Printing problem

I usually just use the print option displayed on the song page rather than the print function on my computer.  The one here on Chordie usually just spools the content only, not the whole displayed page frame, and I never get the headers or ads in my printed copies.  See if that works for you and let us know exactly what you did so we can better figure out if and where there might be a problem to be fixed.  Thanks

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

I usually copy and print, that way I can get rid of a lot of stuff I don't want, also edit to fit a page etc. More details if required.

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Phill Williams - I am trying to do what you are - copy the contents of a song and put into Word, removing some items.  I am not making good progress.  Can you provide more details?     

My Print button is greyed out and not functioning. Anyone know how to restore it?     

go to edit

copy and paste it to a word document - that's what I do     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

7 (edited by Phill Williams 2019-04-01 08:07:20)

Firstly, open a new document in word. Next to the song you want to print out on Chordie or any other site. Highlight just the parts you want and click copy. Go back to your word page and click paste. You can then edit to suit yourself. It's easy once you've done it a couple of times.

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

What about an iPad can’t print     

Lpeters56, What particular tune are you having issues with ? with a bit more information I can go there and see if it is an internal issue, one with the source file (link) or something with the iPad print interface itself (such as a file type restriction). i usually choose PDF format for printing options as it is compatible with most operating systems and document handling applications. As well as being "native" to Apple from inception.     

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare