1 (edited by last_rebel 2008-04-15 21:47:07)

Topic: Like An Old COuntry Song

Howdy yall, I know yall probly think I've give up on writing altogether, but after a long stretch of schoolwork and revival meetings I finally got time to sit down and write sumthin
In my mind, I picture a really top notch country band complete with twin fiddles and steel guitar, and somebody like David Allen Coe doin' the spoken parts to really pull it off....
Anyhoo here goes:

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

All You Need is Love smile

Re: Like An Old COuntry Song

Welcome back LastRebel,

Your like a breath of the best  Fresh Irish Air..   So  to is your song.

Love it.  Ya havent lost the knack Girl.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

I love it...do you have it recorded anywhere? I'd love to hear it!  I think DAC really could do this one right. Or at least the old DAC, he sort of seems a little bit road worn now. But then I guess we all wear out.

"R"

thanks yall, and no this ones only officially one day old so you know.... like i said though it really needs a great band to make it shine, and unfortuntely im fresh out :I.
but yeah i kept thinkin' 'lord its hard to be humble ' (dont really remember who sang that one), but I think old david allen coe's voixe would have been perfect. Havent heard him recently but im sure hes gotta be gettin pretty old,,,

All You Need is Love smile

I like your song rebel, Mac Davis did hard to be humble and you just gotta like David Allen Coe, think I'll do it again.

...Badeye

one caper after another

Nice one Rebel,

This is the first song that I have finger picked on my 12er (I am still getting used to the string spacing and picking double strings). I loved playing it so much that I 'Badeyed' it before posting my message.

Well done,

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"