Topic: "In Trouble"

Look very simple..had washing machine play up ..and they found a pick in the filter...
and all turn on me...!!!! Why I never put the washing in...:lol:

Re: "In Trouble"

Nice...LOL...thats funny. Well, i guess if everyone automaticly turns to you that must mean they all know what a true totally awesome guitarist you are!! smile

{{***~MuZiK LuVeR~***}}

Thx uni.13 but don't remember those words being sung ..lol

Of course you did explain that it is the responsibility of the person that loads the washing to empty all pockets, replace missing buttons, and darn socks before putting them in, so it could not be your fault at all.

Just a suggestion, although it might be an idea to plan your getaway route before you mention it.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Dang near lost a good pick there...Thatll teach em to wash there clothes around your musical equipment

Roger Guppy wrote:

Of course you did explain that it is the responsibility of the person that loads the washing to empty all pockets, replace missing buttons, and darn socks before putting them in, so it could not be your fault at all.

Just a suggestion, although it might be an idea to plan your getaway route before you mention it.

Roger

Roger I went this route once with the misses and ended up doing my own laundry for a few weeks....:o Tread this ground carefully lol

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

Guitarpix,

There's a shortcut out of that one... gather up as many silks, woolens and "dry clean only" items of hers as seems prudent, and give them a quick wash and toss through a hot dry cycle.

You'll be banned from the laundry for life!  (providing you survive!)

Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Thanks for your wisdom folks ..but still getting some incomming ... think I will stay in the bunker
for a bit .... Hero with cowards legs ...

A few years back I washed some whites and tossed a red t-shirt in and presto we had pink clothes. I'm banned from
the landry room for life. Try it, it works.

...Badeye..  cool

one caper after another

I know a true, honest to goodness, knucklehead(ahem) who once put liquid laundry detergent in the dryer. The clothes smelled real nice but the dryer had to be replaced.................

Daaaaaaaaaay Ummmm,
SouthPaw41L

Give everything but up.

First time I've ever heard of that,  "liquid laundry detergent in the dryer.".

Good thing I take my "dry cleaning" to the professionals.... in the long run it's cheaper than a drier!

Night All;  Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Flatpicker 55 wrote:

Hero with cowards legs ...

What a brilliant expression!!

On the topic of cleaning clothing I did hear a good money saving tip.

Basically, take your shirts etc to the charity shop and donate them. They will then have them washed and ironed. You can subsequently buy them back for 50p / 50c which will work out considerably cheaper than the dry cleaner!! wink

All I got, is a red guitar, three chords and the truth

Now that IS good (as they say in Killinascully)